Write for us (Guestpost)
Top Gold Forum is currently looking for writers with a passion for detail and research to contribute engaging, informative guest posts on several given topics: cryptocurrencies, gold, investments, forex trading, money management, and affiliate marketing.
🚀🚀🚀 Have you checked the outreach tool for guest posting that everyones talk about? Register a free account on Outreach.Buzz to guest post to over 3500 websites grouped in 38 niches. 🚀🚀🚀
Joining our team of global contributors is a gateway to exponentially increase your website/brand exposure. As a contributor you will:
- Be heard; - Our highly targeted financial audience of traders, investors and analysts are eager to hear what you have to say. You will share your ideas with thousands of people that visit us every day.
- Promote yourself - You can tell people about your company and promote your brand. Also, you will get quality backlinks to your website.
- Grow with us - We’re constantly working to develop new ways for contributors to promote themselves on our site so that when we grow so does their exposure.
- Enrich your understanding - Engage with our readers and contributors, many of whom are experts themselves. You can establish contacts that can surely be valuable in the future.
Editorial guidelines for Guest Posts
We publish several articles every day and we try to review each submission within 1 business day. Here are few guidelines to be aware of when submitting content to us.
- Articles should be written in English only and should be unique. Articles that have been written via translation software and/or compiled from other articles will be denied.
- Only submit content that is your original work and owned by you. We will not accept plagiarized content.
- Be concise and focus on the topic. To qualify for publication, an article must have a minimum of 1200 words and should provide new information about chosen subject.
- Enrich your content. You may make your content more appealing to readers by adding pictures, audio or visual components.
- Avoid promotional content. We do not support content that’s blatantly promotional. We do support links to material on your pages that add value to the reader. However, we will limit self-referential links to no more than 2 per article.
We only approve content that deals with topics relevant to online money making, cryptocurrencies and trading.
Here are several examples of published posts sent by our contributors:
- How to invest in precious metals in 2021
- An Informative Review About My Website Launch
- 7 Low-Cost Business Ideas for College Students
You may send your articles using the contact form or email us at contact(@)topgoldforum.com
Dennis & TGF Team
What people searched:
Last page update: June 22, 2021