Any tips for a Newbie Like Me?

I am a newbie here, just dropping by here to ask some wise and helpful tips regarding earning money online. I have heard from my friends and a lot of people out that there is money in the internet. I want to know what are those methods or proven ways which we can earn money right on the Internet.

• Root Admin

Cindy you come to the right place. I make money online since 2004 and there are thousands of people like me... Money can be made online.. You can blog, write articles, do freelance, invest ... You can even play games online and get paid. Browse the forum and I'm sure you'll find some opportunities you'll like.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help each other ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rose223

Hi there Cindy! Welcome to TGF. I am also new here but I have a handful of experience (mostly bad one though) on HYIP and other online money making.

One thing I could advise, don't be such in a hurry to earn. There's no such thing as "get-rich-quick" scheme.

So, try to take time reading reviews of such sites.

Good luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived