$10.01 From My Pp, Need Ap $10.00

L4im have you found a reliable person to exchange your funds ?!

No, i'm still interested for exchange.

People, i just have these funds on my PP, i don't use PP. I'm only into AP. I got failed by LR, i know it has high priority on security but i still got hacked and why i don't like LR, i notified about hacker but they don't close the hackers account nor refund if the money got stolen.

I have $10.02 in PayPal and i need $10.00 to my AlertPay. So the exchanger will get profit of $0.02.

Thanks!:)

Not that it helps for this loss, but maybe help out for the future...

My understanding is that it's necessary to keep updated regularly on the program version you have on your computer and necessary to get the current version, not an old version, as hackers can get into your computer and get your information...

I have W7 and really do not like it, but it's the most current version of Windows and much better protected from hackers than the XP Pro or Corporate, which I really like...

I'm on the internet regularly, visit sites, and do stuff on line that is considered risky, in my opinion, surfing, hyip, mlm, things like that...

You never know what hackers will do to gain access to your PP's and other essential information they can use or sell...

skylady :wink:

Altarpay doesn't help me out, because they don't accept PayPal. I have my funds on PayPal and i need them to AlertPay.

to Skylady: i'm using latest software to protect my system.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, very effective!

Windows 7 as OS, soon to be upgrade Windows 8 beta (yes, it's available)

BitDefender 2011 Pro Anti Virus

Sorry Hon, just don't have any AlertPay, at the moment, or would trade with you

heh np:P

i'll just keep waitin' sometime more, i know that day would come when someone is willing to make this deal.

Actually i have my funds on WordLinx, it has instant payment to PayPal and i click these ads from time to time so the exchanger gets profit. Atm there is $10.04 in my acc balance, profit for the exchanger would be $0.04 currently.

If WordLinx opens payouts to AlertPay (they currently collect funds to AP), then i'll close this deal here.

Thank you:)

heh np:P

i'll just keep waitin' sometime more, i know that day would come when someone is willing to make this deal.

Actually i have my funds on WordLinx, it has instant payment to PayPal and i click these ads from time to time so the exchanger gets profit. Atm there is $10.04 in my acc balance, profit for the exchanger would be $0.04 currently.

If WordLinx opens payouts to AlertPay (they currently collect funds to AP), then i'll close this deal here.

Thank you:)

hey l4im!

it is kind of risky to make an exchange between pp and ap. it is against pp's terms to make exchanges in other currencies...

but anyway i sent you a pm...

Archived