We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Honey

Blog Your Way To Success

Hi everyone!

I would like to share something about blogging. I used blogger and guess what? I incorporated some adsense into it and for the past months in total I earn about $15. Not that much though, it's like some sort of an investment and I will reap the fruits of my labor in due time and maybe I can earn for $100 a month, kinda ambitious but hey nothing's impossible. I will keep trying though.

What I did is have a famous niche and keep posting about it like everyday I post something new and relevant to my niche and that's it have google crawl to my site. It takes about how many days or weeks to have google recognize my site and then that's the time I can see money pouring in, cent by cent only.

Now, I am adding some posts everyday and this is what is going to build my blog and hopefully my pot of gold in adsense.

This is such a helpful thread here, since I want to start off my very own blog but still I am quite confused on what topic/niche should I focus on. Earning money online is kinda saturated already and almost everyone is posting a blog about it. Hmmm, maybe you can help me out here honey!:)

Admin
This is such a helpful thread here, since I want to start off my very own blog but still I am quite confused on what topic/niche should I focus on. Earning money online is kinda saturated already and almost everyone is posting a blog about it. Hmmm, maybe you can help me out here honey!:)

I suggest you to focus on solving problems topics. Users always are looking to loose some pounds, be healthier or stop loosing hair. Or if you like to blog about money making you may try do it about credit score improvements, money management tips etc.

As you said the money making niche is over saturated and you need time till readers will be confident and take your advices as there are already some big names like John Cow etc in this niche..

Don't forget to blog about something you like.. Dont choose a niche only because is no competition or small competition. It will be a pain to write about something you dont like on a daily basis.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Hi David, Dennis is right on his sugggestions. I am on his side, do something which you love and like and not because it is a famous niche and you might end up losing interest at the end. Remember, when you blog you need to write constant posts with relevant information on a certain niche and not just blog posting for the sake of posting, it will be pretty obvious and people can sense that when they are reading.

Be sure that the niche you choose will be helpful to your readers in terms of knowledge wise and not just purely crap posts which have been scattering around on the Internet.

Hi David, Dennis is right on his sugggestions. I am on his side, do something which you love and like and not because it is a famous niche and you might end up losing interest at the end. Remember, when you blog you need to write constant posts with relevant information on a certain niche and not just blog posting for the sake of posting, it will be pretty obvious and people can sense that when they are reading.

Be sure that the niche you choose will be helpful to your readers in terms of knowledge wise and not just purely crap posts which have been scattering around on the Internet.

ditto on this! yes it's true that when it comes to blogging.it should not be based on popularity but on knowledge and expertise instead. People would really read your blog if you know what you are talking about and if they could get good information about it.

Good luck! :lol:

hi!Cindy,Rose and Dennis...the three of you are right,your advice to david gives more idea to me... thanks...;)

I heard many people are into blogging from teachers, to students, to professionals, athletes and celebrities. Even some have it as a means of earning a couple of bucks. I really admire your generosity there Honey to share such info to us and everyone who are a newbie when it comes to blogging.

I heard many people are into blogging from teachers, to students, to professionals, athletes and celebrities. Even some have it as a means of earning a couple of bucks. I really admire your generosity there Honey to share such info to us and everyone who are a newbie when it comes to blogging.

I am glad that you wrote about blogging. I always wondered if a person really does earn from blogging.

Make money as a freebie trader Visit My Website

Now be really careful!

I had Adsense ads in my own blog, which is ranking right now at about 90,000 on Alexa.

I was making about $140 USD each and every month for many months.

Suddenly I received an e-mail from Google folks. They basically said that I was too much of a risk, despite the fact that I did not have my blog advertised in surfs, autosurfs, or any other places!

But! Someone could have! Like enemies, you know? All it takes is for someone to complain about your site to Google to have your account suspended.

I tried the recourse, but to no avail.

So... my message to you? DO NOT, EVER, advertise your blog at any surf sites if you have Google Adsense Ads in there.

js

Admin

Thats right Js, Google Adsense guys are very strict now about the ads being displayed. No surf traffic allowed , no images near ads etc etc. They have so many publishers so they do not really care if they suspend an account. Same minute 10 new guys signup dreaming they'll make thousands using Adsense.

In fact I never really liked Adsense , not because of their rules but mostly because I preffer to make money using affiliate programs where you also get the lead of the visitor/buyer and on the long run brings you more money.

There are many ways you can earn money through blogging. Google adsense is definitely one of the best way. But it is not that easy. You must have a good blog with quality stuff which requires much time to be popular as you put your effort and time in it.

Admin

There are many ways you can earn money through blogging. Google adsense is definitely one of the best way. But it is not that easy. You must have a good blog with quality stuff which requires much time to be popular as you put your effort and time in it.

Beside Adsense , affiliate marketing (selling products for commissions) , writing paid reviews, selling banner spaces are other good ways to monetize the blog.

Hi everyone!

I would like to share something about blogging. I used blogger and guess what? I incorporated some adsense into it and for the past months in total I earn about $15. Not that much though, it's like some sort of an investment and I will reap the fruits of my labor in due time and maybe I can earn for $100 a month, kinda ambitious but hey nothing's impossible. I will keep trying though.

What I did is have a famous niche and keep posting about it like everyday I post something new and relevant to my niche and that's it have google crawl to my site. It takes about how many days or weeks to have google recognize my site and then that's the time I can see money pouring in, cent by cent only.

Now, I am adding some posts everyday and this is what is going to build my blog and hopefully my pot of gold in adsense.

Good job to you. With dedication, I do believe you will be successful unto it. I just want to ask if what is your niche? How was you able to make that $15 in Adsense with in one month for me. Lucky for because you were accepted by Adsense. My blog was not accepted by Adsense so I shift into Adhitz.

Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs