We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amit

EarnMoneyPartTimeJobs - earnmoneyparttimejobs.com

Admin

I visited your website and it looks ok but I've told you in other threads..POST PAYMENT PROOFS !! There are literally thousands of websites that promote money making opportunities and unfortunately most of them are scams . If you want to stand up from the crowd you have to gain visitor's confidence and show them you promote real deals.

So..post payment proofs ;)

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

I agree with Dennis. There are some sites who claim that you can earn this much and that much which turned out to be a bunch of scammers who just waste our most precious resource we have, our time. Imagine you are lured to join a site because of the good old sales talk and yet get disappointed in the eral deal.

If you can post proof of payments, I might change my mind and join whatever sites you are an affiliate of.

You have a kinda vague post here but I think it would be better if you can give more inputs and ideas regarding earning money part time and just add up your link so that people can have a glimpse of what your site is all about and want to know more about it. Some sort of a teaser to the readers and that they would want information so they will visit your site for sure.

ditto on Dennis! Wise people would not just jump on your site just merely stating it works. Let's try to protect each other here. Try to post some proofs so all of us will know that it is really a great site to sign-up.

Do you think that would be great for all of us here? ;)

that's right...we should be more all wiser here...coz there's a lot of scammers out there...and its difficult if we jumped right away...

to the thread starter, kindly be more specific in adverstising/promoting the website. It would be a lot better if you would try to spill out more details about the job that we could get here and how can we earn the money, stuff like that.

waiting for an update.

Staff

Server not found

moving to closed

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...