TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Jahwarrior

Simplicity Lifestyle ~ Simplicity-Lifestyle.com

Cell Phone Awards ( Best Cellphone 2010)   1 member has voted

1. 1. What Brand / Model Phone Won the World Mobile Awards 2010 for the Best Cell Phone?

• Motorola BRAVO MB520
    • Apple iPhone 4
    • HTC Desire
    • BlackBerry Torch 9800
    • Nokia N8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

header.jpgHi Goodmorning TopGold i love all the Posts here on TopGold My name is Duwaine I was introduced to this forum by a friend who taught i needed a place to share my wonderful experiences i had with a very Lucrative and very Simple Opportunity - So i hope i am in the right place.

:rolleyes: I was born and raise in Jamaica (St. Catherine) had a passion for investments and turning small money into even much more money. I had tried many many programs even HYIP online I earned from a few of them but lost way way much more from them …. So eventually I had to pay to learn in which I did and because without certain experiences you will not be as smart as you would after you have experiences regardless how smart you think you are. Now standing here today I know 89.3% of Most HYIP that is POSTED Online / PLACED IN MONITORING PROGRAMS Website Excluding TopGold that doesnt have open discussion like here on MMG but post fake or unreal Comments, those program boosts themselves since they have their own objective to Close with Investors Money or what they call (free monies).

One Day I was creating a website for my Brothers Boss when I got an email from a longtime friend that knew I liked being involved in wonderful Opportunities. I read the email vaguely at first but the next day I went back into my inbox and read the email again. This is about a Superb Investment Opportunity with a Simple Social tagging where it only cost $10 for a return of $1000 USD in 45 days and all you had to do was to successfully Tag 5 people Initially to earn for $1000 USD in 45 days then renew your subscription each 45 days by tagging another 2 Persons and I taught what was $20 I spend more than that on weekly sometimes Daily Basis…..So I gave it a shot and I have successful Earned over $4000 Tagging . Today I can sure say I have earned from this opportunity more than I ever invested in programs years ago WOW !!! SO I am here to Share this Truely Great Opportunity with all of you and your welcome to talk to me about feel free to email me or Call Simplicity LifeStyle for more Info..

ITS TOOO SIMPLE !!! header.jpgWould you like to Co-op Invest only $10 USD and Receive a Payment of $1000 USD in 45 Days?

Welcome to SimpliCity-Lifestyle

Our Vision and Our Mission.

1). Help families around the world earn extra income and become more successful and balanced in their personal and spiritual lives.

2). Provide a convenient, cost-effective, modern, Global Support System Recycling Co-op opportunity anywhere in the world.

3.) Promote financial self-discovery through Subsidized Income using our Re-Cycling Global Support Co-op program.

4). Our goal is to help families go back to basics by promoting a balanced lifestyle of spirituality, family, and finances .

HOW IT WORKS?

Peer-to-Peer Social Tagging is our new concept based on Co-op networking where you only have to concern yourself with successfully Tagging (Inviting) 5 of your friends to sign up, without worrying about building any downline below you. Tagging 5 peers is all it takes !!!

http://www.simplicity-lifestyle.com/96128735/

Contact:- Duwaine @ 1-876-329-8495 or Email: [email protected]

There's no PP's anywhere,

moving to Making Money

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Does PP'S stand for People??? Lol

Does PP'S stand for People??? Lol

Oh and My apologies Goodevening Sky How are you just here trying to get on back on my feet i kinda love thos Forum love the background and stuff