Sign in to follow this  
Huma Naz

How to promote our blog?

@amcfx

I don't understand, how could we sell our signatures friend? Signature is our promotion link below our posting in each posting right? I don't think that can be sold. If it can be sold, please tell me how to do that. Thanks...

Of course it is possible, we can also call it "rent" your signature spaces. There is someone probably will pay you if you post the item he want you to put onto your signatures.

Of course it is possible, we can also call it "rent" your signature spaces. There is someone probably will pay you if you post the item he want you to put onto your signatures.

Oh, i get that idea, i think it is about for example. I am an active poster in one very famous or crowded forum. And I have more than 10,000 posts in that forum. Someone will buy my signature to promote his site. or blog something like that.so in all my posts in that forum, all they see in my signature is their website or blog.

@phoenix

Oh really? How did we find people who wanted to rent to our space? I will be happy if there is people who wanted to rent it.

@ Andry

You look for them ofcourse, by sending emails on possible advertiser. Also Depending on what blog you have. Like what we see in hyip blog monitors. They contact hyip admins if they are interested to advertise and rent a space.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

================================================

@amcfx

Thanks for your suggestion. So we must be active in some forums to know the requirements of advertisers. Okay, I will try to ask to blog and HYIP Monitors.

You can promote your blog with the best social networking sites such as: Digg, Twitter, Facebook and Reddit. Otherwise, you can post it under your signature of some high page-rank forums. That is my ways to promote my blog :)

Facebook and twitter are proven ways to get quality traffic on your blog. also check blogs in your same niche and comment on thier posts with your link inside. If your comments will look good and will not be spammy the most bloggers will approve them so this way you get both backlinks and readers. Also let's not forget SEO - The best way to drive targeted traffic to a blog or website

Make sure you are making the best use of Social Networking/Bookmarking sites such as Digg and Delicious. Also, ensure that you have GREAT content, which includes your keywords. Promote your blog on forums and your website.

Edited: please put your ref. url in your Signature to carry it to all your posts... skylady

I want to introduce my site from world wide and i want 30 to 40 daily visit my site how can it possible

At first you should to determine for a what do you need those 30-40 visits daily.

If you need them in order to improve a rank on search engines: you need just to list your site on a few autosurfers and add credits. In this way you can get even more than 30-40 visits daily , but most probably those visitors even will not read your content. Visitors from autosurf sites are interested in only to get paid for views&clicks, not interested in your site.

If you want to make a site for people , want a real visitors who is interested in your content : you should promote it in forums, social networks, etc. , where there are people those are interested in your topic.

Blogging for profit involves specific knowledge of how to make money online, although if you are only blogging for traffic then you are guaranteed that if you link your website to your blog.

In order to blog for profit, or to make money in other words, you need to understand the principles of Google Adsense, a selling advertising space on your blog and affiliate marketing. You could also advertise your products on your blog if you have any to sell, but you will likely be doing the selling from your website and that is another technique altogether.

If you do this effectively, two things will happen. Firstly sooner or later those reading your comments will start to look for your site. Finding it should not be too difficult because most blog software links back to your site using your name. The blogs that do not do this like blogger will link back to your profile and so all you have to do is update your profile and it will be very easy to find your site. The last resort is to use your name on a search engine which most folks are able to do very easily.

The second thing that will happen is that as traffic to your blog grows, so will the back links to your site

Link to Other Blogs to Receive More Links Than You Can Handle

I had started my blog last December 2012. I had picked a topic where in I am comfortable with and has lots of ideas to impart. I had decided to make Online Jobs as my niche. It is now Page Rank 1. I firmly believe that how I promote my blog is very effective. I am promoting it by posting some useful articles in relation to my blog on forums and social networking sites, submit my blog on blog directories, posting some of my posts on classified webs, doing blog comments, etc.

Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs

A lot of suggestions seem to be about SEO optimizing your website. Me personally, I do not recommend this at all. Because if you start with a program like blogspot or webs.com where the website comes already nicely optimized, it will be very easy for you to be found on google so the effort would be better spent marketing than this. This would only be useful if you could afford to pay someone else to do it for you.

For better SEO i think that you will need to have a good and quality content and also maintain links with other more popular blogs :)

Several steps to pramote your blog

Email Marketing: Email marketing is probably the most important thing one can do to grow a blog. The majority of new bloggers take a shot at making money with advertising, but the smart guys know building a list is far more profitable in the long run.

2. Grow A Community (Connect With Followers): Growing a community is the biggest thing you can do for your blog to make it an immense success. After all, a community is what every blogger wants right? People commenting, sharing and raving about their content etc. Anyway, there are a couple of ways to grow a community around your blog.

3. Guest Authors: This is a huge step that can’t be taken very easily – but this is the only difficult one. When you get to the point where you’re getting tons of traffic and you have a nice community – the demand for your content will go up. One or two posts a week isn’t going to cut it, so you need guest authors.

4. Link Building: Link building is obviously a major step to blogging success. Without lots of backlinks, your great content will be nothing. No one will ever see or hear about your blog PERIOD. In the beginning when you’re gaining that authority status and making your blog popular – search engine traffic is key. It’s one of the best sources for fast and reliable traffic. There are two steps to start getting more search engine traffic:

I will say that the best method is Link building since it will give a boost to the ratings and wil lalso make the blog popular :)