We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Huma Naz

How to promote our blog?

Staff

Will let someone that has a Blog, answer your question Huma Naz...

One thing I can say is, put your Blog url in your Signture and

you carry it with you everywhere you post in the Forum...

Instructions for your Signature are in the Help & Tutorials section, at the top of the front page.

Your Blog is set up quite professionally... business like...

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Found this for you to check out Huma Naz:

http://topgoldforum.com/5-ways-advertise-y...0-pid-3638.html

:)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Admin
Found this for you to check out Huma Naz:

http://topgoldforum.com/5-ways-advertise-y...0-pid-3638.html

:)

I've just written it Sky.This was fast :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

G'Day Huma Naz,

one problem you are up against is that you have chosen a highly competitive subject. Business Education (the title of your blog) returns 1,790,000,000 results! Yep, that's nearly 1.8 billion :crybaby: You will need something special to get to the top of that heap!

By comparison, I made a new post to my blog on Monday, and within 24 hrs it was number 7 on page one. I didn't do anything special, but the title of that post (arbitrage wagering pool) is the main keyword. Only returns around 38,000 results, so my competition is nothing compared to yours.

Of course, SEs aren't the be-all and end-all of website promotion. A very small percentage of my visitors are coming from Google, but it's nice to know I am getting some :thumbup:

By far the majority of my traffic comes from forums and a few free traffic exchanges I use. Get your sig file sorted, and start pinching some of my traffic :cool:

Cheers,

Phil(aussiegold)

purelypassive.jpg

Hey Huma,

How ya doin? well you ain't paying attention to my words else you'd have better got traffic according to your desire.

I told you about my permanent link in Henry Makow and Eric Margolis Pages. It shows my credibility and my writing strength. I have a record of 244 peoples hit on my blog on 24th of July...do you want da same? contact me.... I'm your well-wisher....I'm your country/city guY. I'll show you da way....just contact me....read my profile where i put my email address.

Admin

well i have a blog when i submit my url in digg no body dugg my post

could you tell me how to get more diggs

Well there an art to get a lot of diggs and make it on the first page (and get loads of traffic). Starting with studying what stories become popular (to get the topics that dig users like to read ) continuing with the writing style and finally make some friends with digg that will help you getting the first diggs and comment your story making it hot.

Promotion of the blog is not an easy way. It requires lot of time and patience initially from your side if you want to promote it and want to get higher rank.

There are many social networking sites like facebook, flixya, mylot and many others where you can make friends and promote your blog.

Admin

I think this is your time to do different kind of SEO strategy to get a massive number of traffic daily such as:

Social bookmarking

Press release

Blog/Forum posting

Article Submission

Thats right claydel01 blog promotion has evolved and it seems social bookmarking, blog commenting forum posting are the most lucrative ways to get traffic to your blog.

The old saying: " Creating it and people will come or write something and people will read" is no longer true. We have to invest a lot of time and money in order to get a decent amount of traffic/readers on the blog.

I agree with skylady how about using your signature, that will somehow help you promote your blog

well anyways, the blog you have there are for people who are studying :)

How about trying to promote it also in facebook

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

I agree with skylady how about using your signature, that will somehow help you promote your blog

Neng, there can be no doubt that Facebook is one of the best way to promote blogs. Signature in emails is also good if you always send messages to anyone. Signature can also be very useful in forums such as topgoldforum.

YEs but signature are not as effective compared to promoting it on facebook

and also include friendster in it also although they are no longer that

popular but i see some people still logging in to their friendster account

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

Yes promoting with our signature will make us easy to let anyone else know our websites, blogs or forums that we wanted to promote to others. But we must give some words which is attrating if we wanted to use signature as our promotions.

Yes promoting with our signature will make us easy to let anyone else know our websites, blogs or forums that we wanted to promote to others. But we must give some words which is attrating if we wanted to use signature as our promotions.

Not to mention a good sideline income if your active in forum posting. You can sell your signature for a fixed price per week or per month.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

================================================

@amcfx

I don't understand, how could we sell our signatures friend? Signature is our promotion link below our posting in each posting right? I don't think that can be sold. If it can be sold, please tell me how to do that. Thanks...