Sign in to follow this  
Hula

Unlimited-Advertising - unlimited-advertising.com

Hula    0

Welcome To Unlimited-Advertising

HUGE REFERRAL CONTEST, Sign up Today and Check it out!

Unlimited-Advertising offers Three (3) money making opportunity's, all within 1 website. We welcome anybody and everybody who desires to earn online, advertise, or both! With our huge 97% Revenue Sharing model and an easy to fill matrix, your online monthly income, will get the boost you want! Our system allows you to test drive our site for 14 Days!, before you are required to become a member.

We have designed this program for everybody! No matter when you join our program, you will receive commissions! Guaranteed!

Our Matrix

Our Payment Structure

Level Members Your Commission Total On Level

1 4 $5.00 $20.00

2 16 $1.00 $16.00

3 64 $4.00 $256.00

4 256 $2.50 $640.00

5 1024 $2.50 $2560.00

$3492.00 Every Single Month!

You also get the following benefits of Joining the Matrix:

We Advertise Your Link For You: Via E-mail, Direct Mail and or PTC!

Free 468x60 Banner For The Month

1 Free Advertisement Token <--- Limited Time

1 More Benefit to Be Announced At Launch!

From the FAQ...

How much does it cost to join the matrix?

The matrix costs just $20.00/month. However your only out of pocket expense is $20.00! If you do not earn at least $21.00 in any month, we will keep you an active matrix participate until you do. Our system will automatically take out $20.00 when time is come due.

What payment methods do you accept?

We currently accept Alertpay , Money Order (USA Only) and Cash.

Can I have more then one account?

Yes, absolutely, we actually encourage this as we want to see our members earn the absolutely most they can from our program.

Do I have to advertise to build my matrix downline?

It is recommended you do so. The faster and bigger you build your down line, the more cash you make! We do advertise on your behalf but this should not be relied on 100%.

Can I buy a E-mail List and mail them?

Your list should be from a verifiable source however at your own risk. We will take any and all spam complaints serious. You are better of compiling a double opt in list for your self.

Do I have to Join the Matrix?

o. We offer a Advertising account for $3.00/Mo, or a minimum $10.00 ad purchase a month. You can earn $0.50 per purchase, per direct advertiser you refer.

Free member accounts deleted after 18 days from join date automatically

When can I request a withdrawal of my earned money?

You may request your withdrawal when your balance reaches minimum $5.00.

What kind of fees should I expect?

We charge the Following Fee's:

Withdrawal Fee: 0%

Withdrawal Via Check/Money Order: Free

Deposit via Alertpay: 2.50% + .25 (Covers Alertpay's receive Fee)

Deposit via Cash/Money Order: Free

What do I recieve for my monthly payment for the matrix?

Every Member Receives The Following:

Access to our Members Site

Free 468x60 Banner each month

Solo Emails Sent to 22,000+ Active Members

We also advertise your link for you.

From Time to Time we will offer a bonus product.

http://www.unlimited-advertising.com/?ref=Hula

Today's update...

Hey Members!

Welcome To Unlimited-Advertising! This newsletter here is just going to explain a few details, and inform you of a couple minor changes.

Funding fees have changed. From 4% to 2.50% +$0.25.

This is the fee for funding with Alertpay. We have no fees for funding via Money Order through the mail.

Withdrawal Fees are $0.00. Minimum withdrawal is just $5.00. No Maximum!

We are working on adding SolidTrustPay and StrictPay.

The Matrix

We are not a forced matrix. I can see the benefits and disadvantages. I don't think its fair for you to do the work of referring someone, just to have them put under someone else because they came first! We are a Standard Matrix, You refer them, you get them. We are also advertising and referring members to our program. Any member who is not referred by anyone, or is referred by us, we will place into anyone's down line whom needs to fill their level 1. It will be random, and there is no particular method.

The matrix is a monthly membership. You are required to buy into the matrix every month. If you do not renew your membership within 2 days, your spot in the matrix will be lost. However, if a personal issue comes up or maybe you will be going away, Let us know! We will see what can be done!

You also have the option of renewing your membership Automatically. Just ensure you enable this. The amount will come from your, Cash balance or your e-wallet as long as the entire amount is in one of them. If there is not enough, you will have to fund it and renew it manually.

Traffic Exchange – Yes You Can Surf!

You may add your sites to our Traffic Exchange. We require that we approve them. While we are in pre-launch we will add 15 Credits per site. Also You may buy more credits by submitting a Ticket and we will send you the info to send to.

The price is : $5.00 For 5000 Credits ( $0.001/ Credit Pre-Launch Special)

We accept mostly all sites except for Adult Websites. We may not accept your site if we deem it unacceptable. Your site must not have pop ups that causes surfing to break out of the window. Any site found to contain a virus or other harmful objects will be deleted immediately.

We have no minimum surf requirement as a free member. However if you decide to participate in the revenue share, you will be required to surf 20 sites daily.

Referral Contest!

Payout On Launch and for active matrix members only!

1st Place: $100.00 + Free Active Matrix Membership For 1 Year!

2nd Place: $50.00 + 1 Free Advertising Token (Revenue Share)

3rd Place: $25.00

Bonus on # Of Referrals:

30 Active (purchase the matrix position) Receive Double Your Prize!

60 Active (purchase the matrix position) Receive Triple Your Prize!

100+ Active (purchase the matrix position) Receive a Life Time Matrix Position Plus $600!

This Referral Contest Will Last until Launch Date.

NEW LAUNCH DATE: AUGUST 25, 2009!

Support tickets are answered usually within 12-24 hours. Please only submit one ticket per issue. But always feel free to ask a question if you got one! We are here for you!

Important:

We have had a few members submit a request to us about the comp pool. Here's the request's summary:

"Instead of using the Comp Pool how its structured right now, why not use it part of the revenue sharing."

I like this concept a lot. But want to know what you think. So Submit a Ticket with one or more of the following answers. I will tally the total and come to a conclusion based on YOUR opinions.

Option A: Current, Use it to help create a break-even for everyone in the matrix.

Option B: Add it in the Revenue Sharing Pool. This will help boost earnings faster.

Option C: Ra! ise [ INSERT LEVEL ] 's commission by $2.00. <--Tell me the level in this.

Good Luck and Thank You!

Will

Unlimited-Advertising!

Hula    0

The latest...

Hey Members!

Unlimited-Advertising is now accepting purchases on Memberships, Advertising Tokens, Advertisements.

We will be Launching August 17th, but we wanted to give everyone a 4 Day Special!

Limited Time Specials

Every Single Advertisement Token Purchased From Now until August 17th will receive an automatic 10% added.

Every Matrix Position Purchased from now until August 17th, will get 2 Free Advertisement Tokens. Plus after we launch officially, Every month you renew your membership in the matrix, You receive 1 Advertisement Token!

Every Matrix Spot Bought From Now Until August 17th will get 4 Months for the price of 1!

Our Referral Contest will continue to Run through August 25th!

1st Place: $100.00 + Free Active Matrix Membership For 1 Year!

2nd Place: $50.00 + 1 Free Advertising Token (Revenue Share)

3rd Place: $25.00

Plus Bonus on # Of Referrals:

30 Active (purchase the matrix position) Receive Double Your Prize!

60 Active (purchase the matrix position) Receive Triple Your Prize!

100+ Active (purchase the matrix position) Receive a Life Time Matrix Position Plus $600!

Alright Now just a couple New items,

Tuesday is Surfing Tuesday! We will award cash prizes or other prizes, Like a Free Matrix Spot for a month, free advertisement tokens, or even a Surf Free Week. Every week, prizes will be announced the Monday before. Top 3 Tuesday Surfers will be chosen on Wednesday.

Great job everyone on promoting Unlimited-Advertising!! We have seen a nice increase of daily sign ups, just over the last 3 days! Keep up the Great Work!

Also we have new banners available. Log in and go get them :)

Our designer is working on a splash page for you guys! We hope to have it all set in a day or 2.

Just Note, Our week starts on Sunday, Our First Pay Run will be on August 23rd for week August 16th Through August 22nd. You are not required to surf your 80 sites weekly, until Week Starting August 16th, 2009.

To your success!

Will

Unlimited-Advertising

Hula    0

Update...

Hey Everyone!

Whoa! What an Explosive 24 hours! Great Job Everyone! Sign ups are on the rise, and purchases are smooth! Keep the Great Support up!

For those in the Matrix, I will get you your bonus's, Just takes some time. As long as I have it in your account by the first pay run, there's no worry! Yes, I will have it in your account before that and ASAP. Please do not send a ticket in, this only slows the crediting.

Websites are being approved. I clear the log of 30, then there is 30 more. Remember your website credits are automatically allocated to your sites at midnight. You may also allocate them manually.

Well, Back to Work!

Have a Great ! Day or night!

Will

DocRock    0
Hey Matrix Position Holder!

This e-mail is for you!

You may request your Matrix Commissions! I will leave this open until Friday Night, So make sure to log in and request!

All requests will be paid on Saturday.

Thanks For Your Support!

Will

Good job hula. Thanks for the post and updates !

Hey Hula...

Are you stalking me, everywhere I go there you are...LOL

or.. maybe its vice versa...

Bummmm baaa (Ominous music)

keep it up, you are making us money !

DocRock

skylady    35

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

...and I see he's already been here, great !!!

:coffee:

{This program has not been Researched yet... }

Always "Play Safe" folks

Thanks Admin., our Banner is on the front page at the bottom... thumbsup.gif

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

DocRock    0
A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

Well done Skylady. You are on the ball !

:thumbsup:***

Hello Everyone in the Sportsworld,

My first line of 4 in the matrix are full and each of them are receiving spillover members placed in their matrix and recieving bonus cash. You might want to check your account !!

Admin sent out this email last night...

Hey Matrix Position Holder!

This e-mail is for you!

You may request your Matrix Commissions! I will leave this open until Friday Night, So make sure to log in and request!

All requests will be paid on Saturday.

Thanks For Your Support!

Will

Unlimited-Advertising

So we will get paid before the program even launches ! Official launch is Monday, but all functions including surfing are up and running !

This just keeps getting better !

--DocRock

DocRock    0
Date: August, 14 2009 7:50:40 PM

Amount Sent: $22.00 USD

Sender Name: Unlimited-Advertising

Sender Email: [email protected]

Reference Number: BE8C1-55E42-EC6E7,

thanks.gif

Awesoooooooooooooommmmmee.

Look at this great news from Will

Hey Everyone!

First Commissions Have Been Paid!!! If you requested, you got paid!! I know I said I'd pay on Saturday, but the forecast here is going to be extremely nice out on Saturday, and I wanted to enjoy some of it!

All Matrix Bonus's Have Been Added to your Accounts!

Keep the great work up! Everything just seems to be running so smoothly.

Just a Reminder, Our First Official Week starts On August 16th. Weekly surfing for revenue share is 80 sites a week.

Enjoy your weekend!

Will

Unlimited-Advertising

Ratna    0

Yesterday only i had upgraded, and had cash within few hours. Requested and got paid fast. A big Thank you. :)

You've got cash! Unlimited-Advertising ([email protected]) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: August, 14 2009 7:50:40 PM

Amount Sent: $7.00 USD

Reference Number: 0E8DC-ADEAD-B5555,

Ratna    0

Launching officially on 16th. :)

Hey Everyone!

First Commissions Have Been Paid!!! If you requested, you got paid!! I know I said I'd pay on Saturday, but the forecast here is going to be extremely nice out on Saturday, and I wanted to enjoy some of it!

All Matrix Bonus's Have Been Added to your Accounts!

Keep the great work up! Everything just seems to be running so smoothly.

Just a Reminder, Our First Official Week starts On August 16th. Weekly surfing for revenue share is 80 sites a week.

Enjoy your weekend!

Will

Unlimited-Advertising

DocRock    0

Paid Before the site was even open...love it !

You've got cash! Unlimited-Advertising ([email protected]) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: August, 16 2009 9:03:03 AM

Amount Sent: $25.00 USD

Reference Number: D9AA9-06A31xxxxx

DocRock    0

news from administrator will

Hey Everyone!

Where Unlimited-Advertisement Stands!

All Matrix Bonus's have been added to your accounts, August 15th 11:55PM was the deadline to get in for the bonus.

Support is all caught up! All websites prior to this email, are approved or rejected.

We have a Limited-Time opportunity. We have 16 Founder Tokens Left. They cost a bit more but never expire. Included in the purchase is 10,000 Website Credits! We will only sell 16 More! So if you want, Come get!

TRAFFIC TUESDAY PRIZE(S) - For The Top 3 Surfers of the day the Prizes will be:

First Place: $30 Credited to your Cash Balanc! e.

Second Place: $15 Credited to your Cash Balance

Third Place: 1 Advertisement Token.

Winners announced Wednesday.

All new sign ups now get 250 Credits For Joining!

Due to Solidtrustpay's recent down time, as well as the inability to check our verification status, its been decided we will put on hold any other processors, including Strictpay, for now.

Be Sure to check out our other advertisement options! The more ads bought, the higher the weekly return.

Questions or concerns, feel free to open a ticket!

Enjoy your week, and remember to surf your 80 sites this week to qualify for a piece of the revenue!

Will

Unlimited-Advertising

DocRock    0

PAID!

Payment Details

Date: August, 20 2009 6:08:43 PM

Amount Sent: $xx.00 USD

Reference Number: 49891-C695E-59xxx,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay

The AlertPay Team

DocRock    0

Todays communication from The Administrator of U-L...

Hey Everyone!

Great Week! As a little thank you, I have a special weekend special. Read below for the details.

All Payments have been processed to your Alertpay Accounts, and or your e-wallet balances.

Just a Friendly Reminder, you have until 11:55PM SERVER TIME Saturday to surf your 80 websites to qualify to earn. If you do no surf, you do not qualify!

You are able to check your Rating history through the link located just under the header of the site.

You also you can Now Email Your Down line, the link is just under the header as well.

~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ !~ ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ !~ Weekend Special ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ !~ ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ !~

Deposit Bonus Weekend

When you Fund Your E-wallet, You will receive a 2% Deposit Bonus. We also have reduced our funding fees to 0%! until Sunday 11:55PM Server Time.

For Non Matrix Members:

Now is the Time For You To Get Into the Matrix. For joining our Matrix Between Now and Sunday 11:55PM Server Time, You will receive a Bonus of:

1). 1000 Website Credits

2). 1 468x68 or 1 125x125 (Your Choice) Ad on the Homepage (Rotates with the other Matrix Spots Bought ads)

3). 1 Premium Ad Website For 1 Month. (Every One Who Surfs Has To Rate It)

4). 1 Newsletter Sponsorship

To Claim Your Banner Ads Simply Send in a ticket after your purchase of a matrix spot with your advertisement details.

For All Members:

All advertisements bought through Sunday will double in run time. I have changed all the Run Times In the System. So the run time you see, is how long it will run.

Questions or comments, S! end in a ticket, I will reply promptly.

Enjoy Your Week! end!

Will

Unlimited-Advertising

DocRock    0

We have money in our accounts. Looks like we did 13% this week. That would be a 50% a month gain if we can sustain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is todays News from Admin at Advertising-unlimited

Hey Everyone,

I have paid all rebates to your accounts. There where a few who did not surf a complete 80 websites for the week, You still received the full rebate amount.

I received some notification that a couple international members maybe be experiencing a very slow load rate with U-A. I personally load it fast, so i am unsure of a real problem, maybe a local ISP problem. Regardless, if you are experiencing problems loading the site, send in a support ticket or reply to this email and let me know your country of residence.

Please add: [email protected] to your contact list, so you receive our newsletters.

Enjoy the Rest of your weekend!

Will

Unlimited-Advertising

DocRock    0

happy to report a payment to my alert payout account...

Date: 8/23/2009 11:23:53 PM

Reference No: EAA0D-88723-0E28D

Transaction Type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: Unlimited-Advertising

[email protected]

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $51.97 USD

Purchase Type: Service

Note: Cashout #3598

skylady    35

Great to have you here with us Will :thumbup:

WELCOME to Top Gold Forum... :thumbsup: