Ntm124 - Reliable Exchanger From Vietnam

Rate this topic

We are currently Selling Libertyreserve and Webmoney

We accept Western Union, Moneygram, Bank Wire tranfer for all International Members.

We do our best to make our services quick, safe and cheap, and we do guarantee our high quality services.

We guarantee:

For WU transaction: All of the orders will be completed instantly as long as the MTCN shows that " Available to pick up"

For MoneyGram: All of the orders will be completed within one hour or less than that.( if not we will state that before hand)

For bankwire: We accept bankwire to VN, Canada and US banks. So if you come from any of these given countries, contact me to get the bank info. If you are outside, I will give u any banks info that you feel comfortable.

For buying order:

My fee:

Min fee: 10$

LR: 4%

WMZ: 6%

For selling order:

My fee:

LR: 2% + WU/MG/BW fees

WMZ: 3% + WU/MG/BW fees

Because the fees of these methods vary between different countries , we will let you know what the fees are by the time you make the order.

For some situations, such as technical issues or not enough reverse, we will tell you by the time you make the order . If we cant do it according to the timeline above, we will let you know.

For Exchange Orders

LR to WMZ: 1.5% fee

WMZ to LR: 5$ only no matter what of the amount.

Alertpay to LR: 1.25: 1 holding 2 business days

LR to AP: 1: 1

min fee: 5$

Same with PP and MB.

Our contact:

ym+logo.jpg

Yahoo Messenger : ntm124

Yahoo Messenger: shadowprincess15

email: [email protected]

If you see me offline, just send me an email and I will process your order right after I am online.

Thank you and good luck for both of us.

We've been doing exchange services for years.

We have hundreds of satisfied customers.

We can transfer exchanged money to over 200 countries, using the Western Union & MoneyGram system.

Our service is also a platform for financial exchanges between users.

It does not matter if you want to exchange 50 US - or 5 000 US - you are welcome to use our service..

We believe that communication is the best way to make people understand and believe each other. SO IF THERE IS ANYTHING UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE TALK IT OUT LOUD WITH US. WE ARE HERE FOR U .

Alot of funds to deal with.

I have been a reputable exchanger in EMF for a long time. pls check :

http://exchangemoney...-is-negotiable-)/page2

thanks

• 7 years later...