Newbie here with lots to offer

Guest Honey

Guest Honey

Hi Everyone,

I just got bumped into this place and want to be part of this forum and share whatever insights I have here in terms of earning money online which is ofcourse quite the trend now especially we are experiencing recession.

• Root Admin

Hello Honey and welcome to TopGoldForum. I'm glad you could make it through here :rolleyes: . We are a team here and act together in order to find profitable online businesses.

Personally Is not about recession but is about the life style and your own program that you experience working from home online. I'm doing it for over 5 years and I can tell you is great. I dont have to wake up in the morning , I wake up at 10 no need to go through morning traffic :D etc etc.

Guest Honey

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for welcoming me here, it is very true and we are own boss and nobody will tell us what to do and how to do stuff as long as things are done and clients are satisfied then it is a good start and money will keep coming in.

Β 

Hello Honey and welcome to TopGoldForum. I'm glad you could make it through here :rolleyes: . We are a team here and act together in order to find profitable online businesses.

Personally Is not about recession but is about the life style and your own program that you experience working from home online. I'm doing it for over 5 years and I can tell you is great. I dont have to wake up in the morning , I wake up at 10 no need to go through morning traffic :D etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rose223

welcome to tgf honey!

I'm a newbie here as well. Just like you, I'm looking forward to get as much knowledge as I could when it comes to financial matters. We need to be sharp these days so we can save ourselves from this economic situation.

guess everybody is new here, including me. Just want to express that I am so grateful that I came to find this forum because it seems people here are so helpful and ready to share their knowledge over financial issues.

Hoping to get a lot more of infos here.

Guest Rose223

a sure way to reach out to each other here. looking forward for everyone to contribute their brilliant insights to whatever topics in this forum. again welcome everyone! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived