Hi! I Am Paul Walker From The Uk !

Guest Paul Walker

Guest Paul Walker

Hi. I am new to making money on the internet and have been trying for a couple of months now but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Would anyone be able to help me? maybe some suggestions of what could be the best area to get started in? Hope you all can help....

It depends on what you personally like to do Paul, check through some of the Categories and look through a program site that catches your interest, see if it's what you want to try...

GPT - Get Paid To- gives you fast small amounts of money, when you find a good one... Look through the Topics and see what members are saying... a fair amount can be made from a well run Click for cash program... should get at least 1 cent per click, in my opinion...

Good to have you with us :cool:

WELCOME to our Forum !!!

• Root Admin

Hi. I am new to making money on the internet and have been trying for a couple of months now but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Would anyone be able to help me? maybe some suggestions of what could be the best area to get started in? Hope you all can help....

Β 

Hello Paul. How are you ?! Ofcourse we can and we want to help you !! Tell us more what you did before and as Sally suggested make sure you choose an area you enjoy coz money will come if you do something you are passionate about.

• 3 weeks later...

Paul, I recommend spending a little time reading around & finding an area that piques your interest. There are so many viable ways to make money online. Just be careful to not get caught up in the common mistake of constantly reading & studying but never taking action or jumping constantly from one thing to the next.

Archived