Forex Gale

Guest james carnor

Guest james carnor

I purchase this Expert Advisor one month ago i install with the full support of http://www.forexgale.com/

support team on my mt4 and set the mt4 on the vps. total trades in 17 trading days is 53 out the 45 is postive

ohh awsome that was the great worth investing to this EA. I gain the investing money of ea in first weak

and after that my capital is going up and iam waiting for the double my money in this month end i belive

it will make in two months as i see its progress and then i will withdraw my initial capital and rum this

expert on my profit. what you say guys about this idea

Guest kody walker

I purchase this Expert Advisor one month ago i install with the full support of http://www.forexgale.com/

support team on my mt4 and set the mt4 on the vps. total trades in 17 trading days is 53 out the 45 is postive

ohh awsome that was the great worth investing to this EA. I gain the investing money of ea in first weak

and after that my capital is going up and iam waiting for the double my money in this month end i belive

it will make in two months as i see its progress and then i will withdraw my initial capital and rum this

expert on my profit. what you say guys about this idea

I purchased forexgale.com and run on real micro account.

In first 3 days up $43 on a deposit of $500. :D

It increased 23% equity for two weeks. Good job by Forexgale team!

cheers!!!!!!!!

I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult,

I often hear vibes for Forexgale, did some body try this EA .

They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help

Archived