Anyone invest in gold ?!!

MrD

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jon999

I am very interested in investing gold. Where did you purchase your gold?

KB Vision have a gold saving plan for every one,Min 50€/mnd, and you can take delivery when you have 25 gram.

You can also earn money from referrals. Edited: please put in your Signature

• Root Admin

I am very interested in investing gold. Where did you purchase your gold?

At the moment the only gold I own (beside some bracelet and my GF's jewlery) is in Pecunix (gold based payment processor and storage facility). Im thinking to invest in hard gold buying bars or coins but before that need to purchase a small vault or something. I'm happy with Pecunix as I easily add gold funds or withdraw using e-xchangers at no more than 5% rate. Now with the current gold price growing I get back the exchange fee quite fast :)

What about you? Do you own gold ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hear gold is the next bubble... It could be up and up but could drop a lot.... So best is to diversify, and not leverage on it... Also there are warrants and ETF`s on gold so do your research if you invest on it! :smile:

I recommend you having your own bank account and diversify on currencies...

Here a link to open an account in Saint Vincent

Guest Rich Fine

I have yet to invest in gold but I do know a lot of people who do. They usually buy gold from reputable sellers on ebay. With gold prices being over 1,800 per ounce I think i should. I have however sold gold jewelry and a few coins I had using online gold buyers and have had sucess. However, I did my research because there are scammers out there who will take your items and either not give you a good price or you will not hear from them at all. So beware when you buy and sell gold.

• Root Admin

I hear gold is the next bubble... It could be up and up but could drop a lot.... So best is to diversify, and not leverage on it... Also there are warrants and ETF`s on gold so do your research if you invest on it! :smile:

I recommend you having your own bank account and diversify on currencies...

Here a link to open an account in Saint Vincent

Yes I've heard rumors about gold price being a bubble as well but with the crisis that is still kicking most of the countries I think there is still place for gold price to grow. Anyway I will take some hours off and do a propper research on gold price and what reputable economists are saying.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't done gold directly but there are some good mutual funds that focus on gold. I like having it as a little slice of my portfolio. I'm not at the point that I'd aggressively trade gold by itself due to volatility. But boy if you'd gotten into gold even a year or two ago it's certainly appreciated. I think it'll continue to hold its value w/the current economy but I'd still only want gold as a piece of my investments rather than the primary investment.

• 1 year later...

I just recently got into gold and investing it. I'm also starting to buy scrap gold. I dnt know exactly what I need to do thay. Any pointers? I know I need gold tongs a crucible.... What else. I keep trying to look up info but getting distracted by researching. Just dnt want to mess up.

• 5 weeks later...

I would buy gold if i had enough.. but silver is just as good if your on a budget. both fluctuate often, i recall silver being at close to 40$ just a few months ago.. now its back down to 21$.

Archived