Hi Everybody, Im Jade From The Uk

Guest JadeHolden2011

Guest JadeHolden2011

(EDIT 10/10/2011 : Things have changed quite a bit for me since I posted this thread, I now have my own business and Website, Which is now starting to thrive and delivering me nice sales commissions everyday Check It Out - http://www.holdenlimited.co.uk/)

Hello everyone, Im Jade, im 21 years old and I live in the UK, I wanted to share with people my experience in life and how i've been struggling always to make ends meet and how I have never been able to make money online.

I couldnt find a job anywhere, I was on benefits, I had literally only the basics in my home, a TV a bed couch etc, I was like this from when i was around 19 years old upto just about 2 mths ago, My life has changed so dramatically now just simply through Online Marketing, I am still very much an amateur, however recently I discovered my downfall and why I wasnt making a bean online, Its because I was unwilling to invest any money (because I had so little) , into Marketing.

I was doing it like a total noob, I even still had a myspace account (facepalms) , I was joining every ptc site their was and pouring my soul into it and I got next to nothing. I finally realized what I think I knew all along, I wasnt going to get anywhere doing this stuff, the definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I decided to stop once and for all, it was wasting so much of my time it was ridiculous, I started to look at how I can do something more profitable, It didn't take me long to stumble across something, which I didn't know at the time could be so profitable.

Ok I need to cut this short, I know your getting tired of all this reading, Lets get this straight, this isnt spam or anything, Im not selling you anything, I just want you to see what I have managed to set up.

I only want to show it off, and see what people think.

All I have done is made a blog at Squidoo, And I am using TweetAdder to send traffic to it through 5 twitter accounts, on that blog is my TweetAdder affiliate link, Let me show you the stats.

Past 30 days traffic

4688 Visitors

2396 Clickouts on my TweetAdder affiliate Banner

27 Sales, each earning 50% commission

Earning me a total of $1539 in the last MONTH.

of course I live in the uk so its Β£968.95

Its growing fast as well, Its been so long since I have had anything and now I feel like I can do anything. I love it. Am I clever or what lol, its automatic, i Just leave the app running and it sends traffic, I am not selling it here or anything, like I said im just showing it off, people love my blog, check it out in my sig.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jade I know what you mean. I initial was building up a single Twitter account & manually adding followers. Once I got automated tools & set up multiple accounts my follower base skyrocketed. It was like I'd figured out an insider tip :)) even though I know it's no secret. It's worth investing in good automation tools, especially to help simplify the make money online process.

Hope you have continued success. I'd love to hear updates on how it's going for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived