We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Hoang Long

Zulu Invest - Zuluinvest.com

I am not Admin!

http://www.zuluinvest.com/

ZuluTrade was founded in 2006 by Leon Yohai, and created in response to the non-existence of a web-based platform that could audit traders globally and at the same time; enable traders to share their knowledge with people interested in their strategies.

The ZuluTrade Platform bridged the gap between valuable information in money markets and trade execution by converting the advice of some of the most professional and talented traders globally, to a service which can rapidly execute trades. An additional advantage of the Platform is that it provides the ability and ease of driving selected trades to broker accounts of the interested parties. The concept of ZuluTrade is to offer an open environment, where traders on a global-level can connect any trading platform and share their knowledge.

30 days - 2.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic $5 - $49 1.50

Advanced $50 - $499 1.70

Professional $500 - $1,999 2.20

Royal $2,000 and more 2.40

Accept: LR, PM

http://www.zuluinvest.com/

hey there!!!

you seem that you are trading with zulutrade for quite some time. are you still kicking and alive trading with the platform or you bursted your accounts into flames already?

So zuluinvest, you still alive and kicking? Hope you didnt burst your trading account into flames!

I myself am doing pretty much profitable - nice and sound! 3500 usd for the past 4 months.