Trading Journal

venkatesh

Hello, I am a Forex trader. I am happy with my trading. I am like to share my experience here. We can also discuss about trading.

Experiencing the forex market with a practice account, I started to see the validity to many of the claims I heard over the years.

Trading long or short was simple, with the same amount of risk, in contrast to shorting stocks where you need to follow certain restrictions. I was able to get out of forex trades going in the wrong direction and reverse my position immediately, and often recoup my losses quickly.

Another great advantage with forex trading is that you don’t need to worry about day trading rules – you can trade in and out of a position as much as you want, scalping for small profits 24 hours a day, and you can start with as little as $100 with some forex brokers. (You should probably start with at least $200 though, this is the minimum you need to allow you to make mistakes without getting wiped out completely.)

In my next posts I’ll point out some more “advantages”

Hi, viewers. Lets start our journey with my profit experience. when i am new to Forex, i was very afraid about the movements and i lose some money by means of fear. Nowadays, i should confident on my positions.

Now, i am trading with $200 in fbs broker. They are NDD provider. They support traders and also give lot of analysis. They also give give 4 way customer care support.

Ok. let us show my profit. On my first day i make $6 using scalping strategy. You should have to select the broker that should provide very speed server. I chose fbs. And all my profits were on the below image.

post-7710-0-08890000-1314954308_thumb.jp

post-7710-0-08890000-1314954308_thumb.jpg

Archived