TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcwahl

Pardon My Ignorance, But Exactly Is Black Hat Seo?

3 posts in this topic

I saw the Title of this thread Black Hat SEO. What on earth does the black hat stand for. Someone please just let me know what this is about. I am new to SEO. Thanks.

Marcus Wahl

Cash Surfing Network

http://cashsurfingnetwork.com

Helping Build Online Traffic Businesses

I saw the Title of this thread Black Hat SEO. What on earth does the black hat stand for. Someone please just let me know what this is about. I am new to SEO. Thanks.

Black Hat search engine optimization is customarily defined as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques usually include one or more of the following characteristics:

• breaks search engine rules and regulations
  • creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site
  • unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.

A lot of what is known as black hat SEO actually used to be legit, but some folks went a bit overboard and now these techniques are frowned upon by the general SEO community at large. These black hat SEO practices will actually provide short-term gains in terms of rankings, but if you are discovered utilizing these spammy techniques on your Web site, you run the risk of being penalized by search engines. Black hat SEO basically is a short-sighted solution to a long-term problem, which is creating a Web site that provides both a great user experience and all that goes with that.

I'm sure this answer your question. So tell me what hat do you want to wear today ?! Black , White or .. gray ?! :biggrin:

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Yes, exactly

A complete explanation about black hat SEO, if someone doing anything for search result that are doing Black hat for website and going down in SERP soon.

Dion Global Solutions expertise in India Financial Content and Organic SEO Services and Research Reports Writing India