We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
skylady

I Would Like You To Meet My Very Good Friend. Squeeze...

Staff

Today's resource at a glance...

08/21/2011

Yesterday I told you I wanted to introduce you to one of my best friends I have in my business.

Well I want to do just that. I would like you to meet my very good friend. Squeeze...

Relationships and friendships are very important when it comes to running an online business.

Well I am pretty sure that by the time you are done reading this email you will want my friend Squeeze as one of your new best friends as well.

I know probably not the kind of friendship you were imagining I was going to be talking about today.

So why squeeze pages? Well it all goes back to yesterdays email. The biggest reason is because always trying to get traffic is a real pain.

But it doesn't have to be...

If you were to introduced your soon to be new best friend the Squeeze page to your traffic things will have a much brighter outcome.

Squeeze pages are a great addition to your traffic driving efforts because they like to meet friends and keep friends without letting them go.

Your squeeze page likes to even collect contact information so that they can keep the friendship going through keeping in touch and building relationships.

Now that is the kind of friendships we like.

"But isn't a squeeze page just one more step between my traffic and a sale?"

That is how many look at it and that is the reason many do not set up a squeeze page. But let me tell you that you should do it because once you start list building the more control you have over your traffic and the money that is coming in.

You stop the endless cycle of getting traffic spurts just to see it soon dry up. The more people who sign into your squeeze pages, the more people you get on your list, and the more traffic you can drive ANY time with just an email.

Any time you need to bring some extra cash into your business all you need to do is send out an email to your list.

You are now in control of the who, what, when, and the where of the message you send out to the traffic you have captured.

A list of just 3,000 people has the potential to make you $3,000 a month or more. Most people will be able to generate right around $1 per subscriber per month when you do things the right way.

Of course, for you it could be more, and it could be less, but when you lock your traffic down with squeeze pages one thing is for sure, you're not going to have to fight to get that traffic again.

Squeeze pages are just one of the great friendships of a targeted email marketing campaign. When you put all the pieces together you build something pretty amazing...a list of people you can send an email to with the push of a button to make practically hands free cash at will…

It may sound like a pipe dream to you right now, and I am sure you have many questions and concerns still about this whole traffic generation, squeeze page, list building stuff I have been talking about.

Well Tomorrow I will do something about clearing all of this up for you.

See you tomorrow.

To Your Success Scott Case

{{{ What is a Squeeze...

Squeeze Page: A squeeze page is a landing page created to solicit opt-in email

addresses from prospective subscribers... The subscriber list is considered the most important part of a mailing campaign in the discipline of Direct Marketing. Marketers devote a great deal of time and money to collecting a "list" of highly targeted subscribers as a result. Common methods for gathering a mail list include Business Reply Cards (BRC), telemarketing, list rentals, and co-registration agreements.

E-mail lists serve the same purpose in the digital world. A highly-targeted list of email subscribers allows the owner to market his product and service with a fairly high probability of success. With the proliferation of spam, however, consumers are very careful about giving out their email addresses. To ease consumer concerns experienced online businesses create "Squeeze Pages" that detail the businesses' privacy standards and what the subscriber will receive.

"Squeeze Page(s)" are a single web page with the sole purpose of capturing information for follow-up marketing; that means NO exit hyperlinks. Quality squeeze pages use success stories that the prospect would relate to when making a buying decision. They also use things like color psychology, catchy sales copy and keyword rich text placed with SEO (search engine optimization) in mind. Some advanced marketers even use audio and video on their squeeze page. Internet marketers borrow copywriting techniques from offline direct response marketing. This includes the use of a headline, bullets, teaser copy, deadlines, testimonials, scarcity, and the like. Aggressive marketers will present visitors with multiple incentives in exchange for their contact information.

example of a "Squeeze Page"

220px-Squeeze-Page-Example.jpg

As a general rule, Internet Marketers try to keep the content on their Squeeze Pages to a minimum. The goal of the page is to obtain the visitor's email address; additional information could distract the user or cause them to "Click-Away" to a different website. Navigation and hyperlinks are almost always absent from typical squeeze pages. The absence of links is used to focus visitors' attention on one choice: register for the email list or leave the site. Savvy internet marketers have discovered that convincing a visitor to sign up for an email list provides an opportunity to present that visitor with multiple sales messages over time, develop a relationship, and even cross-sell other related products.

Squeeze Pages are often used in conjunction with an email autoresponder to begin delivering information as soon as the visitor confirms their email address. The autoresponder may be utilized to send a series of follow-up emails or to provide an immediate download link to get information. Promising information upon completion of confirming their email address has proven to be an effective method of increasing opt-ins using Squeeze Pages.

New technology has also led to adding voice or video to Squeeze Pages in an effort to capture the visitor's attention.}}}

skylady :wink:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...