Hello From Panama!

Guest FBS.com

Guest FBS.com

Hello!

Let me introduce myself..

I am an employee of FBS Markets Inc.. Fan of european art, asian languages, scandinavian skies and South American dances.

My motto is: believe in what you do and do what you believe in ;-)

Trading in currencies was always the thing I could not understand that well but did my best to. Only after seeing real trading and seeing how it works I understood that this is an extremely interesting thing. When people earn a lot just from a few dollars? This still surprises me!

Being the broker employee I was glad to see that forex trading is that popular in all of the countries! You can learn geography better than in any school then. We are having one contest now, miss universe, and i was thinking about how many beautiful traders are there out in the world! They are not just beautiful but also successful and their trading brings them profit.

I enjoy spending time with my family, as it doesn't really matter, you are a trader, a broker employee or a newbie in all this, at the end of the day what you need is a cup of nice tea and talk with your beloved ones!

I am wishing all a great day :)

Archived