Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest lollabun

Finally I get my chance to win axclusive T-Shirt from FBS, I will post my preediction tomorrow, wish me luck, okay ?

You have to try in another chance, sir.

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Monday, February 6, 2012 - 08:45

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 243K.

Tung Tran Thanh’s guess is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

You have to try in another chance, sir.

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Monday, February 6, 2012 - 08:45

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 243K.

Tung Tran Thanh’s guess is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Yeah, you are right, hopefully FBS will give us another chance.

Guest lollabun

right, it's very nice to know that we can use Iphone to trading, so we can trading everytime and everywere ^^

FBS really make us feel more and more comfortable to trades. This tool will be very usefull when we cannot open chart in our computer.

FBS really make us feel more and more comfortable to trades. This tool will be very usefull when we cannot open chart in our computer.

right, it will really help us to do trading.. but I think it will more nice if FBS can make the trading platform on others type of mobile, like symbian or android ^^

right, it will really help us to do trading.. but I think it will more nice if FBS can make the trading platform on others type of mobile, like symbian or android ^^

Good idea, bro. I hope FBS will read this and improve their platform on another type of mobile.

Good idea, bro. I hope FBS will read this and improve their platform on another type of mobile.

I hope like that too, I don't have Iphone and I think it's very expensive to me >< I hope FBS will improve it in the near time

Hi guys !

Have you read the announcement of Forecast Contest ?

The winner was Nicotine.

He is very lucky, he wins $150 from FBS.

Congratulation to Nicotine.

right, I have heard that from others forum,,, anyway congratulation for the winner ^^ I really hope for the next time I can be the winner of this FBS contest,,

Hi guys !

Have you read the announcement of Forecast Contest ?

The winner was Nicotine.

He is very lucky, he wins $150 from FBS.

Congratulation to Nicotine.

Actually I feel so sad to know that, I really want to win those big prize from FBS, but maybe I don't have my fortune this time, hopefully next time I'll be the lucky.

Guest lollabun

Actually I feel so sad to know that, I really want to win those big prize from FBS, but maybe I don't have my fortune this time, hopefully next time I'll be the lucky.

Yeah, let's hope that FBS will hold this contest again, I'd like to try breakeven trading if I win this contest.

Yeah, let's hope that FBS will hold this contest again, I'd like to try breakeven trading if I win this contest.

same with you, that breakineven promotion will be a great help for us to trading, so we can insurance our funds in trading and can get back again that funds is we have loss it right ? ^^ FBS really know what we need

hey all, I really corious how the breakineven promotion from FBS works,, I will be very happy if someone can share his experience in get funds from this Breakineven promotion ^^

hey all, I really corious how the breakineven promotion from FBS works,, I will be very happy if someone can share his experience in get funds from this Breakineven promotion ^^

Yeah, I want to know, too. I read in another forum that to get our deposit back we have to get MC and get some lot, is that true ? how much lot we have to get to have our deposit back ?

Yeah, I want to know, too. I read in another forum that to get our deposit back we have to get MC and get some lot, is that true ? how much lot we have to get to have our deposit back ?

yup you're right, from others website too I know that it's really easy to insurance our funds on this FBS promotion... I think how much lots we must earn is depend on our amount of funds that we insurance ^^ so more big our insurance funds it means more lots we must earn to get back our funds if we go MC

Guest lollabun

yup you're right, from others website too I know that it's really easy to insurance our funds on this FBS promotion... I think how much lots we must earn is depend on our amount of funds that we insurance ^^ so more big our insurance funds it means more lots we must earn to get back our funds if we go MC

I think you are right, sir. How much lots we must earn is depend on our amount of funds that we insurance, but the most important is we can get our deposit back if we get MC.

How if we get MC before we reach that lots ?

good question, I want to know too heu, I want to know we must earn lots to get the insurance funds from this FBS promotion, so if we have been MC and then we don't have funds to trading it will be a trouble, and are we can insurance again the funds we just deposit even our funds that we lost on MC have don't back yet? maybe someone know the answer?

have you see how big the balance for the first position in FBS demo contest?? wow, it really surprising me, he have collect more that 6 million in just a few week in this contest, how are you all opinion about this? are he using EA or manual trading?