Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest lollabun

999_en.png

Dear traders!

Today “999” Contest has started!

The contest takes place during one month that is why all the participants have an opportunity to show their best. 1781 traders are now striving for the victory, it means that each time the number of 999 participants increases.

Contestants ranking: Participants - «999» Demo contest - Contests - FBS

The contest will take place during 23.11.11-23.12.11

Contest details: «999» Demo contest - Contests - FBS

Discuss on forum: 999 Contest (23.11.11 - 23.12.11) - ForumForTrader

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

bmfb_en.png

Guest lollabun

Happy weekend for all

Hopefully next week is better than this week

Keep learn and never give up if you fail

Believe that one day you will be a great trader with FBS

logo_en.png

bmfb_en.png

Guest lollabun

Current update of Demo 999 Contest!!!

pppppppp.jpg

So the leader so far is a contestant from Uzbekistan, account number 210409 (balance: 70115.86 USD), 2nd place is taken by a contestant from Indonesia, account number 208037 (balance: 55892.79 USD) and in the 3rd place there is a contestant from China, account number 206826 (balance: 42661.59 USD). We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

We wish good luck to all the participants!

Account#210409

Position: 1st

Balance: 70115.86 USD

Account#208037

Position: 2nd

Balance: 55892.79USD

Account#206826

Position: 3rd

Balance: 42661.59 USD

top10-3.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010)

bmfb_en.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Guest lollabun

"Add FBS as Friend": winner of this week.

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear traders!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 1:100.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Shorena Gulashvili.

Kind regards,

FBS

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Guest lollabun

100000th anniversary account is now opened!!!

301885Lt3cSdrrnewone.png

Dear friends!

FBS is growing rapidly and becomes more popular among Forex traders. Now more than 100000 of trading accounts are opened in FBS!

We are happy to announce that in November the anniversary accounts were opened:

The owner of 99999th lucky account is Nurul Asyikin, a trader from Malaysia.

The owner of 100000th lucky account is Aryadi, a trader from Indonesia.

Both get 500 USD to their accounts for trading. We are sure that such a lucky start of their trading with FBS will bring the best results.

We met our happy traders in FBS representative offices and ask them to share their impressions and Forex experience with us.

The owner of 99999th lucky account is a trader from Malaysia.

Nurul Asyikin

Q:How long have you been trading in the Forex market? What enticed you to start trading?

A:Well, I’ve been trading for about half a year. My friend has been trading Forex for 2-3 years, his trading is very profitable. I decided to know more about it and try.

Q:What is so attractive about Forex market?

A:Forex market is very attractive because of the possibility to get some extra money and extensive experience.

Q:How did you get to know about FBS?

A:When I collected information about Forex I also used forums to know more about Forex trading, strategies, secrets. Somewhere I found a thread about FBS, there was lots of useful information for me. After studying its trading conditions I understood that I had found a perfect broker for me.

Q:Please share your Forex trading experience with our customers.

A:After several attempts of manual trading I decided to automate my trading to spend less time in front of my computer, because I prefer short-term intraday trading. That is why now I use Expert Advisor that meets all my demands.

Q:What kind of trader are you?

A:I am a woman-trader (laughing). Actually, I think that a woman may be better in trading than a man. She needs just to control her emotions.

Q:In your opinion, what qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

A:First of all you should study Forex, all the theory. After that you need practice. And certainly, I can do nothing without luck.

The owner of 100000th lucky account is a trader from Indonesia.

Aryadi

Q:How long have you been trading in the Forex market? What enticed you to start trading?

A:I’ve been trading in Forex since 2009. I heard about exchange market long time ago, but I got to know about capacity to trade Forex via Internet by chance. I came across one broker advertising offering something.

Q:What is so attractive about Forex market?

A:If I didn’t answer “Money”, I would be a liar.

Q:How did you get to know about FBS?

A:I’ve heard a lot about this broker, some of my friends have already had trading accounts in FBS and they are very satisfied. My old broker disappointed me with constant re-quotes and delays with withdrawals, so I followed my friends’ advice and finally I am a part of FBS. With such a lucky account number I have no doubts in my success.

Q:Please share your Forex trading experience with our customers.

A:My trading strategy is based on predicting of trends with the help of graphical analysis. It enables me to earn lots of pips per one order. As a rule I don’t trade when there is lack of trends.

Q:What kind of trader are you?

A:I am very patient and disciplined trader. I always think before I act.

Q:In your opinion, what qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

A:I think a trader to be successful should be stick to one’s strategy, plan. Don’t come under sudden determination influence. Listen to nobody! Make a decision based on your own experience.

fbs-2.gif

FBS cordially congratulates the two happy traders and wishes them Finance, Freedom and Success!

Who will become the next happy owner of the lucky account?

fbsmono.png

Guest lollabun

Predict NFP and win the prize!!!

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for June.

fbs.gif

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 2nd of December in our Facebook official group page http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=591&uid=137183862987521

“Predict NFP” contest details: http://www.fbs.com/contest/nfp

fbsmono.png

Guest lollabun

“Predict NFP”: contest results

02 Dec 2011, 17:48

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for October is 120K.

Ryan Fx guessed correctly. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Guest lollabun

25% bonus to deposit

Get a 25% bonus to your deposit!

FBS offers a new bonus program “25% deposit bonus”.

Every time you deposit your account, you get 25% FREE bonus!

More funds, more trading, more fun!

Open account

Promotion rules

Bonus is instantly credited to the accounts

No partner’s commission is paid for bonus funds trading

The bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits by contests/promotions, etc.

The bonus can be withdrawn after the total volume of orders in an account reaches bonus size divided by 3 (rounded to the larger number). In case the account had several bonuses, this volume sums up. E.g. your deposit was 1000 USD. Your bonus will be 250 USD. The total volume must be 250/3 = 84 lots.

The bonus can become withdrawable ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation it is still in the account. If the necessary volume reaches required number, but the bonus is already cancelled, it will not be added or compensated.

In case the amount of your own funds becomes less than the bonus size – the bonus will be cancelled.

In case trader’s own funds are withdrawn after the bonus added, the bonus will be cancelled.

In case the account balance falls below zero, the company compensates the account balance to zero.

Every client can have ONLY ONE bonus account of each type. In case several accounts of one type are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all the bonuses will be cancelled.

Profit from trading on a bonus account can be withdrawn anytime.

Maximum bonus size is 10 000 USD (or 10 000 EUR for EUR accounts)

Bonus funds are not included into the balance during StopOut calculation. This means that in case an order reaches StopOut level, bonus will not be considered in this calculation.

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

09 Dec 2011, 17:46

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 121 lots.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is KoOnci Nafier.

Best regards,

FBS

Guest lollabun

FBS Master Card Club Promotion - Promotions - FBS

top_mastercard_eng.png

Dear clients!

We do know you take decisions rapidly, easily adapt to constantly changing environment and value your time. We here at FBS have done

our best to simplify the payment solutions for you and make your FBS MasterCard receipt faster and easier.

If you deposit your account to 500 or more USD you can instantly join FBS MasterCard Club and get a free FBS

MasterCard!

FBS MasterCard advantages include:

• Instant deposit and withdrawal

• An easy way to buy online, pay for online services

• Easy use of ATMs to cash out your funds

• Low commissions

How to get a FBS MasterCard?

To get a FBS MasterCard please login to your Personal Area and visit this link: https://my.fbs.com/withdrawals/fbsmastercard/help. You

will be redirected to Payoneer website and offered to submit a card registration form. Please make sure to input correct data. Please note

that the card issuance is worth 20 USD, which will be deducted from your trading account during the registration. After the form is submitted you will be

returned back to your FBS Personal Area.

Deposit your account to 500 or more USD and you will get your FBS MasterCard for free!

https://my.fbs.com/withdrawals/fbsmastercard/help

mc_but.png

Guest lollabun

Predict NFP

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 06.01.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=592&uid=137183862987521

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 06.01.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

Good luck!

Guest lollabun

Company news

Christmas and New Year holidays schedule

21 Dec 2011, 16:14

Dear traders!

As usual due to the Xmas and New Year celebration the schedule of trading and trading conditions will be changed. Please make sure to read it and modify your trading accordingly.

Holidays schedule:

Friday, December 23, 2011 – trading is closed at the usual time

Monday, December 26, 2011 — trading is opened at 09:00 (GMT+2, terminal time)

Friday, December 30, 2011 — trading is closed at the usual time

December 31, 2011 — January 1, 2012: New Year's Holiday

Monday, January 2, 2012 — trading is opened at 03:00 (GMT+2, terminal time)

Customer and Financial departments operate as usual.

In case the usual market schedule changes, FBS has the right to make amendments.

Due to traditionally low liquidity and high market volatility from 26th of December 2011 to 2nd of January 2012, it can lead to the increase of margin requirement to 1:100, spread widening, the increase of pending orders level (Stop & Freeze Levels). Trading some instruments can be closed in this period of time.

FBS recommends to hold margin level no less than 500% and, if possible, to reduce market total position.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Guest lollabun

★★★ “Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week. ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

22 Dec 2011, 18:18

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 22 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Shorena Gulashvili.

Best regards,

FBS

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

fbsaward0.jpg

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

The last day for trades in this week

For who that want to make end year vacation next week, have a nice holiday.

And for who want to still trades next week, please be carefull, remember Chrismas and new year holiday schedule

Good luck

Guest lollabun

Company News

“999” contest results

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 14:59

On the 23rd of December “999” demo contest was over. Today we are pleased to announce its results.

Ukraine is the undisputed leader of the contest, because first two places of the list of contestants are taken by Ukrainian traders.

*** First place with account number 210836. A trader gets 555 USD from FBS.

***Second place with account number 207815. A trader gets 333 USD from FBS.

***Third place with account number 210782. A trader gets111 USD from FBS.

Honourable 1781st place is taken by a participant from Russia with contest account number 210649. As a special encouraging prize we grand him with a free FBS Master Card.

FBS congratulates the winners and thanks all the participants for the intensive trading and unquenchable will to win.

We are happy to inform you that registration for the next “999” Contest starts in early January. Next year many exciting surprises are waiting for you.

Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Guest lollabun

This is the one reason to trading with FBS.

Funds protection

In an effort to ensure the security of your funds FBS uses top-notch bank technologies. You can be sure your funds are security guaranteed.

Withdrawals only to verified account details

You can only withdraw funds to the same account you used for deposit. Therefore the funds can not be withdrawn to anywhere else but your own bank or e-currency account.

Withdrawals confirmation via SMS

Every withdrawal request is confirmed by a one-time SMS-code. Therefore only you can confirm your withdrawal.

Secured login to your Personal Area

SSL-protected Personal Area login makes your password safe and secure. So no one but you can access your personal area.

Passwords recovery via SMS

The most critical passwords can be recovered only after the SMS-code confirmation.

Personal Area access logs

We store complete access logs. You can always check the time and IP address of access to your Personal Area. n case of unauthorized access you should always contact our Customer Support.

Segregated bank accounts

Your funds are stored in the segregated bank accounts, which are used to separate company’s money from clients’ funds. Being a regulated broker, FBS has to observe the strict international requirements for the minimal equity capital as well as be audited periodically.

Guest lollabun

FBS Breakeven Trading

All the traders have been dreaming of has now come true: you can trade without losses! Only with FBS unique offer you can return 100% of your deposit in case you lose it.

FBS is the first broker in the world to guarantee break-even trading!

With FBS you can be sure that in case you lose your deposit FBS will return it!

Read this http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

Guest lollabun

All the time that we have share since I join with FBS was very wonderful, a lot of experience I've got.

Thank you FBS, thank you all.

Wish next year will be more success with FBS.

Happy New Year

Guest lollabun

Company News

2011 in facts

Friday, December 30, 2011 - 16:30

Dear traders!

FBS has been confidently moving forward in 2011. We have been doing our best for you, our dear clients. Today we’d like to tell about the achievements of this year and we do have something to be proud of!

FBS opened 3 representative offices in South-East Asia in 2011:

• Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

• Indonesia - Jakarta

• China – Shanghai

Over 50000 people from 33 countries of the world joined FBS this year. An anniversary trading account number 100000 was opened in November by a client from Indonesia.

Our reliability and perfect reputation has been proven again by world-known financial agencies. FBS was twice awarded Best Mini Forex Broker in 2010 and 2011.

FBS ran a number of interesting contests for our traders with valuable prizes:

• FBS Green Drive contest winner received an Audi A4 car from FBS

• “Miss FBS” beauty contest winner is Shorena Gulashvili from Georgia

• “999 demo contest” attracts more and more participants every time. Over 200000 traders took part in it in 2011.

FBS top priority is clients’ funds safety. We are the first broker in the world to offer you 100% Breakeven Trading Guarantee. In FBS you can insure your deposit from losses now.

We confidently look forward into the future and work on a lot of new exciting surprises for you in 2012!

We wish you even more finance, freedom and success in 2012. Thank you for trading with FBS!