Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Meet CopyTrade – a new social trading app from FBS

[IMG]

FBS invites you to discover social trading – an excellent way to trade Forex like a professional by copying pro traders!

Over the years, we’ve been building a huge network of top-performing market players. Now, you can access this community and profit from it with FBS CopyTrade app, which is an investment platform that allows you to copy the most successful Traders’ performance in a few clicks!

With FBS CopyTrade, you can follow the selected professionals’ strategies, browse the list of top traders, check their profit statistics and win rate, and pick the most successful ones to copy. It allows you to enter the market without any specific financial knowledge, make smarter investments, and earn more!

The app is really easy to use – basically, everything’s managed with a single button. FBS CopyTrade is available on iPhones for free – give it a try right now!

https://fbs.com/trading/copytrade

FBS HAS FULFILLED A VERY SPECIAL DREAM IN FEBRUARY

[IMG]

The February winner of FBS “Dreams come true” contest, Mr. Samir Ahmad Meshal from Al-Ailobia province, center Banha (Egypt), has been a great example of a real trading spirit. He asked for a signboard/banner for his shop to boost his business and attract new clients, which signifies his mature attitude and desire to progress and develop instead of waiting around for free things.

Mr. Samir Ahmad Meshal runs an optical shop in Mina Al-amh, Al-Shariah province where he sells glasses. He confessed that he came across FBS earlier but never tried trading. The old shop sign was not too impressive, and when he discovered the “Dreams come true” contest, a new banner was the first thing that crossed his mind.

“After winning, I was asked: “Why didn't you ask for a house or a car?” I answered that my dream was to have a banner… I need it for my work. This is my way of thinking”, says the winner. That’s the spirit! We agree that a simple thing like a signboard/banner can make a huge difference, bringing new clients and increasing sales and income.

“I have no experience with Forex, but I wanted to find out more about it. I’d like to work with FBS in the future because of its credibility”, said Mr. Meshal. Well, with such an approach, he doubtlessly will succeed on the market in no time.

Good luck and congratulations!

Congrats on Tiradentes Day!

[IMG]

FBS Team congratulates all the traders of Brazil on Tiradentes Day! This holiday corresponds closely with the ideas we share here at FBS: freedom, dignity, and independence are worth fighting for, even if victory doesn’t come at once.

On April 21, we commemorate heroism and patriotism of Joaquim José da Silva Xavier, a man who rose against injustice, exploitation, and oppression and immortalized himself in the hearts of the posterity.

Tiradentes Day reminds us: you can change life for the better even if you are an ordinary dentist from the 18th century. If you want to break the unfair routine – be it the colonialists or a full-time office job – you’ll find a way.

Make sure to spend this day with your loved ones, have a great time, and celebrate independence, unity, and strength together. And remember that FBS is your best ally when it comes to financial freedom!

Happy Tiradentes Day!

Congrats on National Sovereignty and Children's Day!

[IMG]

FBS Team congratulates all the traders of Turkey on National Sovereignty and Children's Day! This holiday corresponds closely with the ideas we share here at FBS: sovereignty and independence are the primary values to hail, and better tomorrow for our children depends on our actions today.

Let’s celebrate unity, independence and future together! Life and freedom triumph every time, and the new day comes and brings possibilities you couldn’t even imagine.

Patriots, parents, children, businessmen, and everyone who believes that a better tomorrow is up to them – congratulations on National Sovereignty and Children's Day!

Trading schedule changes due to holidays

[IMG]

Dear traders! Please pay attention to the trading schedule changes due to holidays.

May 1, 2018. European Stock Market – Labor Day. There will be no trading in DAX30.

May 1, 2018. Moscow Exchange. There will be no trading in USD/RUB.

FBS Team wishes you profitable trading!

Happy Golden Week to all of Japan

[IMG]

Dear friends, FBS Company wishes you to spent this vacation time in peace and happiness.

Japanese people are known around the globe as hard-workers so the Golden week is a well-deserved time of restful peace.

For those who still don’t know how to spend these lovely days, FBS offers some good tips. Use your free time for self-education and market analysis, analyze your past trades and prepare a plan for the future.

If you are going to trade during the vacation, take a look at our economic calendar!

May 2, 21:00 MT time – FOMC statement

The US central bank will make a policy decision and the US dollar will react. Time to trade EUR/USD

May 3, 11:30 MT time – UK Services PMI

It’s a great opportunity to trade the pound on British news. Trade GBP/USD

May 4, 15:30 MT time – NFP

This is the biggest event for Forex traders. Take part in it! Trade USD/JPY

Happy holidays from FBS Team!

https://fbs.com/analytics/calendar

Happy Liberation Day to all of Vietnam!

[IMG]

FBS Team congratulates Vietnam with a very special day in its history. This holiday became a reality because of the extraordinary commitment of Vietnamese people, who always see their goal clearly and go straight to it.

We admire and appreciate this quality in you and want to mention, that it is also the most necessary quality for trading! Only those traders who are well disciplined and determined become successful.

Vietnam, you are an awesome example of a hero nation and we wish you prosperity, health and happiness!

Thank you for being with us!

Happy Labor Day to all the Forex world from FBS Team!

[IMG]

Dear friends! Labor Day is a very special holiday for all traders, because to be successful in this business you need to be a hard-worker.

Everything is possible when you have a goal and a strong desire to achieve it. May this Labor Day celebration be full of high hopes and bring along strength and dedication to your new projects and ideas!

We celebrate this holiday with you and wish you to have a good rest before you start a new trading day!

"Be happy and successful!” Always yours, FBS Team.

Something very special is coming soon…

[IMG]

Every month we chose the most interesting wish and fulfill it!

Contest conditions:

• Register an FBS account

• Visit the promotion's page in your Personal Area

• Share the post on your Facebook page

• Follow the link and specify your dream in the comments to the post

You can try your luck every month but remember – your wish must be different from basic material needs, such as money, house or car.

Think carefully and create a message that will melt our hearts. Do your best!

https://fbs.com/promo/dreams

FBS Football Journey 2 contest FINALE!

[IMG]

Dear friends!

The 2nd part of our Football Journey contest is OVER! Amazing job everyone!

We are ready to announce the account numbers of our lucky winners. Actually, we have so many winners that together they make a big FBS football fans club!

The biggest Football event of the year, or perhaps its safe to say – the biggest Football event of FOUR years is right around the corner. Just imagine, visiting Russia, being a part of so many fans at the HUGE world-famous stadiums…. Can you hear it? ……. Ole Oleee Ole Ole!

The entire FBS team watched the competition. Thank you everyone for participating and a big congratulation to our winners. We will of course keep you updated on all the fun, so stay tuned and don’t forget to visit our social networks!

https://fbs.com/news/football-journey-2-finale-1539

New local bank is available in Indonesia

[IMG]

Great news for FBS traders of Indonesia! From now on, it is possible to deposit and withdraw money with CIMB Niaga – Indonesia’s fourth largest and one of the most reliable banks with a bunch of financial services to choose from!

FBS team knows that working with local banks is way easier and faster. To make your trading as comfortable as possible, we keep expanding our list of payment options. CIMB Niaga is definitely a good choice since it features outstanding flexibility to meet the needs of different types of users.

Trade comfortably and make a higher profit with FBS!

Best greetings on Victory Day to all of France!

[IMG]

The 8th of May will always remain the Great day of Victory for the entire world.

France showed great strength and spirit when facing the awful threat of World War 2 and made a great contribution into the common Victory. FBS Team says THANK YOU to all the people of France! We will always remember what you did for the peace on Earth.

Ramadan Promotion 2018: Make The World A Better Place Through Trading

[IMG]

Alms giving is an integral part of Ramadan, and FBS gives you a chance to use trading to help people in need during the holy month. Starting from May 15th, you can trade with a special “Ramadan” account and get a 300% margin bonus for each deposit. Meanwhile, the entire amount of spread and IB commission will be forwarded to charitable organizations all over the world.

Your reward will be tripled due to our 300% bonus, and your alms will be increased due to Ramadan. The bonus is applied to each deposit of $100+, so this is a unique chance to do good and make money at the same time!

1. Register your Ramadan account anytime from May 8th – June 18th

2. Ramadan Trading will be from May 15th – June 18th

3. Trade in your accustomed manner, triple your profit and support the following charitable organizations:

• Hayatona
  • Tunisia Charity
  • Tresna Werdha Budi Pertiwi’s Nursing Home
  • Muhammadiyah Rancabolang’s Nursing Home & Orphans
  • Taman Harapan Muhammadiyah’s children orphanage
  • PRA
  • Koruncuk
These organizations have been helping poor people, orphans, and the elderly in Arabic countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Turkey for many years, saving lives and making positive changes.

Trading with FBS, you’re giving back to the less fortunate members of society, helping them build their dunya. Let’s do good together!

LEARN MORE

The story of March 2018 Dreams Come True winner

[IMG]

Mr. Muhd Zuhairi Bin Shukor wrote one of the most interesting and touching comments to our contest.

He described his wish so brightly and enthusiastically that we couldn’t resist. Here is his story:

“For me, a dream is something that can be achieved, and some dreams simply may need to be postponed to an uncertain time. I started dreaming of owning a white drone, equipped with HD camera and GPS / GLONASS function a very long time ago. I always keep up with the new releases and the latest edition is the “DJI Phantom 4”.

For sure, it’s not exactly a necessity for me but spending time with it will definitely make me happy. Once, when I was young, I saw a drone stuck in a large tree near my house. I wanted to take it but my mother stopped me because it was not right.

I always imagine myself driving a drone using VR glasses and hovering over the beauty of the beach behind my house. I also often imagine jogging while the drone of my dreams is flying high above me and recording my running action. Of course, it will be the loveliest moments of my life.

Finally, I thank FBS for this opportunity.

The fastest way to make money: oil trading

[IMG]

What comes to your mind first when you hear or read about the incredible wealth? Just a couple of centuries ago, it would have definitely been gold or jewelry, but everything has changed dramatically. Nowadays, fabulous wealth is associated mainly with oil. The importance of crude oil can hardly be overestimated as it is considered to be the most significant energy resource and financial instrument in the world. Surely it's not stretching a point too far to say, that crude oil is not only one of the most volatile commodities in the world, but it is also one of the most commonly traded.

The price of oil remains to be a critical global economic factor, which means that trading is influenced by political and commercial concerns. This is because crude oil remains a major source of energy for the world.

Click the link below for further detail
https://fbs.com/blog/the-fastest-way-to-make-money-oil-trading-86

FBS “Ramadan” promo is getting started!

The holy month of Ramadan is starting on May 15th. This is a very special time of the year when you can look deep inside your heart, get over your doubts and become a better version of yourself.

FBS announces the beginning of the Ramadan promo to help you show the best of yourself during the Holy Month!

Starting from today, trading is open on your “Ramadan” account: each deposit of $100+ will be traded with a 300% margin bonus, the most successful participants’ accounts will be displayed in the "Top 5 Benefactors" rating, and the entire amount of spread and IB commission will be converted into the alms you give away to those in need as a tribute to Ramadan traditions.

By tripling your income, you triple your donations to the charitable organizations of Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, and Arabic countries. Start trading now to make the world a better place!

Ramadan Mubarak!

https://fbs.com/promo/ramadan

Happy Atatürk Commemoration Day!

[IMG]

On May 19th, we commemorate Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of Turkey as we know it and a man of a monumental legacy. Due to his bravery and patriotism 99 years ago, today’s Turkey grows and blossoms as a free and independent country.

FBS team congratulates its clients in Turkey on the Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day! We join them in celebrating this glorious day and wish them wealth and prosperity. Freedom is the most valuable gift, and we wish you to enjoy it at its fullest, love your country and always strive for more!

Atatürk’s famous saying – "Peace at Home, Peace in the World" – teaches us an important lesson: positive change always starts in the mind of a single person. Once you decide that independence, prosperity, and comfort are your personal values, the world around you will start changing accordingly. Remember: FBS is always there to support you in your future endeavors and help you obtain financial freedom that you strive for.

Congratulations, Turkey!

Visit the Brazil-Switzerland match with FBS!

[IMG]

FBS makes an amazing gift to all the traders and football fans of Brazil! We raffle an extra VIP ticket to the football match between BRAZIL AND SWITZERLAND at Rostov Arena, Russia!

Take a chance to witness the most anticipated game with your own eyes on June 17th – it’s going to be LEGENDARY, and you must be there!

The gift from FBS includes a VIP ticket to the Brazil-Switzerland match at Rostov Arena, best seats with a perfect sight line to the field, fancy buffet table prior to the game, separate entrance for your comfort, and an overall luxurious and warm welcome.

In order to win the ticket, you need to meet a few simple conditions:

• Make a deposit of $1000+ from 21.05 (15.00 МТ time) till 31.05.18 (15.00 МТ time);

• Send your account number at [email protected]. Make sure to write “I want to participate in the contest” in the subject line of your email and use the email address that you used for registering your FBS account;

• We will email you a unique participant number.That’s it! After that, all you need to do is wait till June 1st . We will announce the name of the winner during the real-time raffle on YouTube and Facebook.

• Please note that one contest account is only eligible for 1-time participation!

• Internal transfers are not considered as deposits.

• Don’t forget that you will need a foreign passport with a valid visa!

Good luck! See you on the tribune!

FBS is awarded as the Most Promising Broker-2018

[IMG]

FBS stole the limelight at FXEmpire Best broker awards – this time, we have been awarded as the Most promising broker-2018 by FXEmpire, a world-famous financial portal.

This is what FXEmpire wrote about us in the award overview:

“With free deposit insurance, a wide range of assets, leverage of up to 3000 times and extremely low spreads, FBS comes in as this year’s Most Promising Forex Broker of 2018. Their website is a pleasure to visit and their platform is unparalleled for speed and usability”.

Receiving this award is a great honor for the company, it marks excellence and innovation among the best brokers. We surpassed over 20 000 nominees, which is the best proof for high end performance and clients’ appreciation.

Thank you for choosing FBS! It’s an honor for us to work with millions of traders all over the world every day and share our advantages – the free-of-charge deposit insurance program, beneficial promotions and bonuses, and reliable services.