Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest lollabun

here is another new chance to participate again in the 999 Demo Contest for this time.

i have been waiting for this, i will do my superb-best effort to be the winner of the contest.

lucky for all of us!

Me too, I will try my best this time, I don't want to lose my chance to get big prize from FBS again.

Guest lollabun

Have you read this ? FBS gives us the best news again, this is my fovourite pair.

FBS lowers spreads for EURUSD and USDJPY

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 07:00

Dear traders!

We are pleased to inform you that since 24th of April spreads for EURUSD and USDJPY on Micro accounts are lowered from 3 to 2 pips.

At the same time partner commission on Micro accounts is reduced from 1.5 pips to 1.

Spreads for all the currency pairs: http://www.fbs.com/forex-spreads

In case you need any assistance our Customer Care is at your service.

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-04-23/17404-fbs-lowers-spreads-eurusd-and-usdjpy

Guest debook

Me too, I will try my best this time, I don't want to lose my chance to get big prize from FBS again.

nice spirit bro, so let's we all participate on all contest that FBS held for us ^^ I'm sure a lot of experience we can get from it...

Guest debook

Don't miss this forecast contest, $150 offered to you if you can make the right guess,

Forecast contest - EURUSD (Your guesses are accepted untill May 17)

Just enter just guess here Forecast contest - EURUSD (Your guesses are accepted untill May 17) - ForumForTrader

come on let's participate on this FBS contest, a really interesting contest with big prize from FBS ^^ so be sure to participate...

Guest sahayat

come on let's participate on this FBS contest, a really interesting contest with big prize from FBS ^^ so be sure to participate...

yup, post our prediction right now, there's unlimited number of time for us to post prediction, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account. :D

Guest debook

yup, post our prediction right now, there's unlimited number of time for us to post prediction, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account. :D

right, post our answer now first... because we can still change our answer until the time is off ^^ just don't miss this Forecast contest from FBS all

Guest sahayat

Forex success secrets are revealed

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 11:30

Dear traders!

On the 13th April your favourite demo-contest was over. Hundreds of traders from all over the world were taking part in the month race for the leadership. The winners were finally announced: Usmonov Bahtiyor from Uzbekistan, Sumarsanto Athanasius from Indonesia and Puzina Pavel from Ukraine. We asked our happy contestants to share their impressions about 999 contest participation and reveal their Forex success secrets.

Usmonov Bahtiyor

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading Forex for 6 years. How did I get involved in it? Well, I set myself a goal. And while looking for some ways to achieve this goal I decide to know more about Forex trading.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

Generally I trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD. My trading strategy is mostly based on Fibonacci levels determination. These currency pairs are the most convenient for using this method of trading.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest?

The contest is very exciting. When you are among the leaders and there are 10 days left until the end of the competition, the feeling is like you are trading real account. What I like the most is that the real-time ranking is shown on the list of contestants. You can always look through the current position of the participants.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

My trading strategy is technical analysis based on Fibonacci numbers. To affirm my trading decisions I use 3 indicators: Stochastic Oscillator, MACD and CCI. During the contest most of my orders were made with AUDUSD, because more order can be opened with this currency pair. You can barely win without risk, but if your balance is huge you’d better use only the half of it. So that would be able to keep thing going well enough even if you are mistaken.

What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

In my opinion, not everyone is fated to become a trader. First of all you need to be patient and diligent. Secondly, you should be fond of what you are doing. If you are, we are on the right track! And the last thing, that comes only with experience, you should always stick to your trading strategy. Don’t try to change it every 5 minutes starring at M5 charts.

What advice could you give to beginners?

It is necessary to study Forex literature. There are scores of different books and you will be able to find something useful for you. Choose those technical indicators that are accessible and understandable for you.

Spend more time studying charts (from M1 and M5 to H4, D1, W1). Look for some repeated figures, tendency. The main thing is patience and you will sure to develop your own trading strategy.

Sumarsanto Athanasius

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading for 2 years. I found in the Internet some advertising about the new way to make extra money. I studied Forex trading at forums, such as forexindo.

I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD. Because they have the lowest spread.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

I am very happy to win this time. That was not my first time to participate in «999» Contest and finally I managed to win!

I like to use simple strategies. I used moving averages 100 tf 15, MACD, trend lines breakout , support and resistance, and followed news in forexfactory.

Discipline and conformity with your trading strategy.

Try not to deviate from your trading strategy. Always take into account the global economic news release. And do not forget about Money Management. Your future depends on your today’s decision.

Puzina Pavel

I have been trading Forex about 5 years. I’ve got to know about Forex in the Internet.

I prefer EURUSD and USDGBP.

My impressions about 999 are only positive. During the contest I think all the contestants felt the excitement.

My trading strategy is very simple, based on couple of standard indicators.

A trader should be hard-working, have a stable nervous system and not succumb to emotions.

There is no need for a beginner to cover all the market movement. You should be patient. You need time to gain valuable trading experience. Learn, do your best and you’ll succeed.

Please note that you still have a chance to take part our super demo-contest 999.

Registration is open until April 30.

Hurry to take part and show your worth!

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

Take part: https://my.fbs.com/contests/999

Guest debook

Dear traders!

On the 13th April your favourite demo-contest was over. Hundreds of traders from all over the world were taking part in the month race for the leadership. The winners were finally announced: Usmonov Bahtiyor from Uzbekistan, Sumarsanto Athanasius from Indonesia and Puzina Pavel from Ukraine. We asked our happy contestants to share their impressions about 999 contest participation and reveal their Forex success secrets.

Usmonov Bahtiyor

I’ve been trading Forex for 6 years. How did I get involved in it? Well, I set myself a goal. And while looking for some ways to achieve this goal I decide to know more about Forex trading.

Generally I trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD. My trading strategy is mostly based on Fibonacci levels determination. These currency pairs are the most convenient for using this method of trading.

The contest is very exciting. When you are among the leaders and there are 10 days left until the end of the competition, the feeling is like you are trading real account. What I like the most is that the real-time ranking is shown on the list of contestants. You can always look through the current position of the participants.

My trading strategy is technical analysis based on Fibonacci numbers. To affirm my trading decisions I use 3 indicators: Stochastic Oscillator, MACD and CCI. During the contest most of my orders were made with AUDUSD, because more order can be opened with this currency pair. You can barely win without risk, but if your balance is huge you’d better use only the half of it. So that would be able to keep thing going well enough even if you are mistaken.

In my opinion, not everyone is fated to become a trader. First of all you need to be patient and diligent. Secondly, you should be fond of what you are doing. If you are, we are on the right track! And the last thing, that comes only with experience, you should always stick to your trading strategy. Don’t try to change it every 5 minutes starring at M5 charts.

It is necessary to study Forex literature. There are scores of different books and you will be able to find something useful for you. Choose those technical indicators that are accessible and understandable for you.

Spend more time studying charts (from M1 and M5 to H4, D1, W1). Look for some repeated figures, tendency. The main thing is patience and you will sure to develop your own trading strategy.

Sumarsanto Athanasius

I’ve been trading for 2 years. I found in the Internet some advertising about the new way to make extra money. I studied Forex trading at forums, such as forexindo.

I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD. Because they have the lowest spread.

I am very happy to win this time. That was not my first time to participate in «999» Contest and finally I managed to win!

I like to use simple strategies. I used moving averages 100 tf 15, MACD, trend lines breakout , support and resistance, and followed news in forexfactory.

Try not to deviate from your trading strategy. Always take into account the global economic news release. And do not forget about Money Management. Your future depends on your today’s decision.

Puzina Pavel

I have been trading Forex about 5 years. I’ve got to know about Forex in the Internet.

My impressions about 999 are only positive. During the contest I think all the contestants felt the excitement.

A trader should be hard-working, have a stable nervous system and not succumb to emotions.

There is no need for a beginner to cover all the market movement. You should be patient. You need time to gain valuable trading experience. Learn, do your best and you’ll succeed.

Please note that you still have a chance to take part our super demo-contest 999.

thanks for the sharing for the winner of FBS demo contest ^^ hopefully their sharing can help others trading to make our trading more profitable than before ...

Guest lollabun

Don't forget to register FBS demo contest, today is the last day to register.

Good luck all, keep your spirit to participate in FBS demo contest.

https://my.fbs.com/contests/999

Dear traders!

Usmonov Bahtiyor

Sumarsanto Athanasius

Puzina Pavel

Finally, we can read the winner of FBS demo contest strategy and more good advice to make our better in trading.

Guest debook

Don't forget to register FBS demo contest, today is the last day to register.

Good luck all, keep your spirit to participate in FBS demo contest.

https://my.fbs.com/contests/999

Finally, we can read the winner of FBS demo contest strategy and more good advice to make our better in trading.

that's right I think if we can implement it to our trading activity, it will be a good combination for us to make more profit from our trading bro ^^

Dear traders!

Usmonov Bahtiyor

Sumarsanto Athanasius

Puzina Pavel

This is what I like from FBS, always ask the winner of the most exciting demo contest and share it to us, we can make improvement to our trading from their experience.

Guest lollabun

This is what I like from FBS, always ask the winner of the most exciting demo contest and share it to us, we can make improvement to our trading from their experience.

Just be glad that you know FBS, trust them that you will get more expert in trading with every improvement from FBS.

Guest sahayat

Just be glad that you know FBS, trust them that you will get more expert in trading with every improvement from FBS.

Yup, with FBS we get more better than from others broker. A good server and best promotion like breakeven trading.

Guest debook

Yup, with FBS we get more better than from others broker. A good server and best promotion like breakeven trading.

that's right everything that FBS give for us is really make us comfortable to trading with FBS ... I think FBS is the best broker for now, because all the service is really make us satiesfied ^^

Guest sahayat

Predict NFP

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 11:45

Dear traders!

There is still a chance to win brand T-shirt from FBS!

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 04.05.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Please post your guess here.

Your guesses are accepted till 17:00 GMT 04.05.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck!

Guest lollabun

Predict NFP

Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 11:45

Dear traders!

There is still a chance to win brand T-shirt from FBS!

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 04.05.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Please post your guess here.

Your guesses are accepted till 17:00 GMT 04.05.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck!

I didn't have idea which number will be the right number for tonight ? but I don't wanna lose my chance to get Exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Guest debook

I didn't have idea which number will be the right number for tonight ? but I don't wanna lose my chance to get Exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

keep the spirit bro, I feel the same too like you.. let's just post our answer ^^ let's see who will be the winner of this FBS contest ...

Guest sahayat

“Predict NFP”: contest results

Friday, May 4, 2012 - 17:45

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for January is 115K.

Maory Aryani’s guess is the closest one. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS