Fbs Broker - Fbs.com

Rate this topic

Guest FBS.com

Guest debook

I read in the other forum that the location will be at Jl. Matraman, near with Horison Hotel Bandung. Let's wait the announcement from FBS.

nice, I will definitely visit this FBS education center... I'm sure a lot of traders will be there on the grand launching of it ^^ I hope this place can help all traders in Indonesia to get more good in trading..

Guest sahayat

nice, I will definitely visit this FBS education center... I'm sure a lot of traders will be there on the grand launching of it ^^ I hope this place can help all traders in Indonesia to get more good in trading..

FBS always give more than others. After give breakeven trading for our safety, now they wanna give education for all traders.

This is a good chance for a new trader to get a good education with free about forex trading.

Guest lollabun

FBS always give more than others. After give breakeven trading for our safety, now they wanna give education for all traders.

This is a good chance for a new trader to get a good education with free about forex trading.

You are right, sir. This education center will be very useful for newbie like me.

Guest debook

You are right, sir. This education center will be very useful for newbie like me.

I'm really sure about it... I think FBS build this education center absolutely to make Indonesian traders more expert in trading ^^

Guest lollabun

I'm really sure about it... I think FBS build this education center absolutely to make Indonesian traders more expert in trading ^^

Yeah, to make us closer with our goal, to get success in trading with FBS.

I read in the other forum that the location will be at Jl. Matraman, near with Horison Hotel Bandung. Let's wait the announcement from FBS.

Nice info from you lollabun, i will search the location so i can attend the soft opening of this Education Center, but does anyone know when will it exactly opens?

Guest debook

Nice info from you lollabun, i will search the location so i can attend the soft opening of this Education Center, but does anyone know when will it exactly opens?

I heard it will be open on one month again... I really not patient to attend the grand launching of this FBS education centre ^^ Hopefully a lot useful things we can get from this place ...

Guest debook

Yeah, to make us closer with our goal, to get success in trading with FBS.

right, believe that if we can maximize all the things that FBS give for us to trading ,, we can be a great traders ^^

Guest sahayat

I heard this education center awill be starting opening and welcome for all from this monday. And I think will be announced soon on FBS site.

Guest debook

I heard this education center awill be starting opening and welcome for all from this monday. And I think will be announced soon on FBS site.

nice, I hope I can attend it today ^^ anyway congratulation for FBS... hopefully this FBS education centre will be very useful for Indonesian traders ....

Guest lollabun

So, today we can visit and learn about forex trading there ? how good this news for FBS traders who lives in Bandung like me.

Guest debook

So, today we can visit and learn about forex trading there ? how good this news for FBS traders who lives in Bandung like me.

nice, I hope this FBS education centre can lead us to be more expert in trading ^^ I'm from Bandung too, so I really happy to hear this news

Guest lollabun

nice, I hope this FBS education centre can lead us to be more expert in trading ^^ I'm from Bandung too, so I really happy to hear this news

FBS really understand what we need, we need more learn in forex to get our success with FBS, and FBS make education center near with us. Thank you FBS.

Guest debook

FBS really understand what we need, we need more learn in forex to get our success with FBS, and FBS make education center near with us. Thank you FBS.

I agree with you, many proved we can see for that... FBS really always do improvement to make us more comfortable in trading ^^ FBS really nice to do that for us ...

Guest lollabun

I agree with you, many proved we can see for that... FBS really always do improvement to make us more comfortable in trading ^^ FBS really nice to do that for us ...

And this is the one improvement from FBS that we are waiting for.

FBS Trader 4 is now available for Android!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 12:00

mt4andr.png

Dear traders!

We are pleased to announce that now all Android users can enjoy Forex trading with FBS everywhere and anytime. FBS MetaTrader 4 Mobile is now available for Android-based mobile communication devices.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile is reliable and convenient platform to trade Forex that is always at hand. The simple and elegant interface of the software hides the powerful features offered to both the professional and novice trader.

Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading!

See the details here: http://www.fbs.com/platforms

Have a profitable trading!

Guest debook

And this is the one improvement from FBS that we are waiting for.

FBS Trader 4 is now available for Android!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 12:00

mt4andr.png

Dear traders!

We are pleased to announce that now all Android users can enjoy Forex trading with FBS everywhere and anytime. FBS MetaTrader 4 Mobile is now available for Android-based mobile communication devices.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile is reliable and convenient platform to trade Forex that is always at hand. The simple and elegant interface of the software hides the powerful features offered to both the professional and novice trader.

Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading!

See the details here: http://www.fbs.com/platforms

Have a profitable trading!

right, with this I think many traders will be very happy to hear about this... because I think there is more android users than iphone users ^^ FBS really hear what we need..

Guest debook

Don't forget to register and participate in FBS demo contest.

Registration is open from 17.04.12 until 30.04.12.

Contest period: 1.05.12 – 1.06.12.

http://www.fbs.com/n...ake-your-chance

right, don't miss this most exciting contest from FBS ^^ many experience we can get from this contest even we can't win this contest...

Guest sahayat

right, don't miss this most exciting contest from FBS ^^ many experience we can get from this contest even we can't win this contest...

Yup, 999 demo contest is the right moment for us to trying our system trading. In this contest we are making competition with others traders from another country. So don't miss this contest.

Don't forget to register and participate in FBS demo contest.

Registration is open from 17.04.12 until 30.04.12.

Contest period: 1.05.12 – 1.06.12.

http://www.fbs.com/n...ake-your-chance

here is another new chance to participate again in the 999 Demo Contest for this time.

i have been waiting for this, i will do my superb-best effort to be the winner of the contest.

lucky for all of us!