Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Markb0y555

Prizerebel - Prizerebel.com

Today I will be talking about Prizerebel.com and its features. Prizerebel is a Gpt website that pays you whenever you complete an offer/survey, you can also get paid if you refer other people.

Some of the features Prizerebel.com has I will list below:

- Direct Paypal cashouts

- They can send you prizes of what you select

- Their referral program lets you get 20%-30% from first tier referrals and 5%-10% from second tier referrals.

- They get new offers daily

- They have multiple contests and giveaways.

- They Have free referral banners for you to use when your ready to get referrals.

- They have 24/7 customer support

- Offers approve faster than any other Gpt website I have used. (I have used about 35)

- For every offer you complete you get 1-3 Entries for their big raffles. Currently the contest is for over 200 points which is $200.00

- Each point you get converts to us dollars or canadian dollars.

Here is my personal review and opinion on prizerebel.com:

It is an awesome website because of its functionality and Design. It is a respected website that has over 3 million users. They have excellent service and support for customers. I like it how you can claim any prize you want, and you can cash out as low as $1 or $2. Which is very good against most gpt sites. Although its referral program is not the best, it is still well appreciated by many. Like I said They get new offers daily. The #1 best thing I like about this site is it has contests and my favorite, it has a jackpot where you can enter and win big.

Thanks for reading this post if it helped please feel free to pm me and thank me.

Prizerebel Regular Link

My Prizerebel Referral Link (This one is preferred to use because it helps me.)

banner16.gif

~~Markboy555~~ Stay Golden

http://freestuffonlineteens.blogspot.com/

New Forum Member

~~Markboy555~~