PerfectMoney - perfectmoney.com

Rate this topic

Read the review of the Perfect Money Payment System: "What is Perfect Money and how does it work?"

Perfect%2BMoney%2Be-Voucher.JPG

In the review, you will find the following information:

- What is Perfect Money?
- When and where was registered Perfect Money payment system?
- Can I trust Perfect Money payment system?
- What deposit and withdrawal options does Perfect Money payment system offer?;
- What benefits or advantages could you  get by using Perfect Money payment system?
- The overview of the tools offered by Perfect Money payment system;
- How to buy Perfect Money?
- Where to buy Perfect Money?
- How to exchange Perfect Money to other e-currency and cryptocurrency?
- How to withdraw (cash out) Perfect Money?

This and even more information you will find in the review. We hope it will be useful for you!

Read the full review here: https://www.xmlgold.eu/en/news/article/727/Perfect-Money/

• 2 months later...

Hi ,

I am with Perfect Money as I reside in Russia i.e married to my Russian Wife the only problem is that regards Verification section with regards to UTILITY BILLS the only problem is that the property where we reside is in my Russian Wife`s name and all utility bills are only in her name and that I am not THE OWNER of the said property, therefore , any suggestions or not to this situation ?

With regards to the other Verification i.e I.D is that I have a BRITISH PASSPORT and that last Verification is a MOBILE PHONE which I can get but P M states that after the I.D and UTILITY sections are VERIFIED only after P M states to add a MOBILE PHONE all is then VERIFIED [ bummer ] 

Thank you for your time on this subject .

P.S I have in fact contacted P M using their internal help or whatever after submitting a ticket PIN and only after 48 hours they should answer me back with the above sections , also , I did send submitting a ticket that  I do once a month a BANK OF ENGLAND PENSION STATEMENT where I used to work many years ago addressed to me personally and I asked if this be okay as a Verification so , it`s case of waiting and that I am a member of DONKEY MAILS as Perfect Money is on of their processors as Solid Trust Pay is not good  and with Payzer is also no good .  😩   

Hi there ,

Many thanks for this sorry I have been too long to reply as I have been offline anyway , the suggestion to use my Russian Wife`s documents well , bit of a sticky wicket I am afraid as she is a Former Soviet Union and a skeptic if I tried to do this ( BUMMER EH ? ) oh well , back to the drawing board so to speak but other wise , thank you for you kind help in this matter .

P.S Not only that all her docs are in Russian ( BUMMER AGAIN EH? ) 

Take care now !

Johnny English .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2011 at 7:29 AM, Dennis#MD said:

Perfect Money is a leading financial service allowing the users to make instant payments and to make money transfers securely throughout the Internet opening unique opportunities to Internet users and owners of the Internet businesses.

Perfect Money targets to bring the transactions on the Internet to the ideal level!

The Perfect Money payment system is interested in cooperating with popular websites and Internet business projects. We are putting forward the "Perfect Money for Business" solution which contains 7 instruments for money making.

The idea behind all the instruments is that the more you use the Perfect Money electronic currency and more you advertise it, the bigger your profits are. Our solutions are pretty simple - starting from adding our banner to your website up to the multilevel partner program designed just for you.

Go to irazoo.com and answer survery for points and redeem it as cold hard cash through PayPal.

Reference code: C2P79T

• 5 months later...
  • MrD changed the title to PerfectMoney - perfectmoney.com
  • MrD unpinned this topic