Dennis#MD

Pecunix Discussions

Admin

ring gold and the Internet together in a secure, flexible, fast system with access to global value-added benefits, and you have an online currency perfectly suited to the demands of international trading. In short, you have Pecunix. Pecunix is a currency based on gold - not on paper value, not on dollars or yen or lira or pounds, but on pure, solid, real gold.

You can buy goods and services with Pecunix.

You can sell goods and services with Pecunix.

You can convert Pecunix to national currencies.

You can convert national currencies to Pecunix.

Pecunix is money, but it is money that has been refined to meet the needs of a world where business is no longer constrained by borders.

• Like 1

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

Admin

the lowest fees for pecunix I found with e-forexgold exchanger.

E-forexgold is doing business for a long time and is trusted. Everyone can rate their experience with this exchanger here

http://www.lrexchange.com/exchangers/e-forexgold[/size]"]http://www.lrexchange.com/exchangers/e-forexgold

Agreed nice to see ya back on Tgf ;) Are you using their debit card ?! Im thinking to purchase one as the fee to exchange Pecunix to DebitCard is only 5% which is very good.

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

Admin

why pecunix is not so popular

Pecunix is popular most for storage of gold not for payments. Just like GoldMoney.com I tihnk they decided to take this path as around 3 years ago they turned the autopayment api down and also the integration with merchants is not very neat.

Hi there, I came across you on google and this is a well written article. I added it to my bookmarks and have shared it with a couple of pals. Looking forward to any updates you might do. Thanks! Time to head back to the beach!