Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis#MD

E-Gold Discussions

Admin

E-gold is one type of digital currencyby which payments can be easily made in exchange for online goods and services.It is extensively used as an online payment method. It is a closed method. Itwas one of the first providers of digital e-currency, started in 1996. Theaccounts of E-gold are backed by original physical gold. You can also takedelivery of physical gold but you have to pay additional charge for handling.

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 1200 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

The problem with egold is that there is currently no way to sell, exchange or invest it. Because the worth of Egold is currently very low. I am having 30 $ in my Egold account and I cannot use it. Egold is not allowing password resets over web, only by sending in a letter to Egold team with verification details.

www.e-gold.com oh that site stop really working about 4 years ago and the gold kept I do not know where is it...

e-metal Unit Current Balance Final Balance

e-gold XAU 0.000000 0.081934 ?????????????????????

How much is that in USD? how to spend it? I do not know

"Your Account has been

Value Limited

by e-gold Customer Service"

What does that mean??

Check the new and free guides to open offshore accounts, two more added Saint vincent and Isle of man by offshore banking advisor

Free offshore world wide banking resources for non residents - Open Bank account in the Caribean Free offshore banking advisor - Gratis = Free !!!!

Admin

www.e-gold.com oh that site stop really working about 4 years ago and the gold kept I do not know where is it...

e-metal Unit Current Balance Final Balance

e-gold XAU 0.000000 0.081934 ?????????????????????

How much is that in USD? how to spend it? I do not know

"Your Account has been

Value Limited

by e-gold Customer Service"

What does that mean??

E-gold have been under FBI investigation and they promised will get a money transfer license for every state in US before are going to contine operation. To comply with this rule they have had to add new security measures called KYC - Know your customer . That's why now they are asking for papers from users. Alsot the transfers are blocked you can't send funds or withdraw.

Reading e-gold blog I found out they are started a procedure to monetize the gold balance (basically selling gold bars for cash) and offer a share of the funds to members based on their e-gold balance.

If you have an active e-gold balance fill a claim for your funds. Unfortunately your name and address and all other sensitive details stored in e-gold profile will be sent to government to approve your request.

Under the terms of the agreement, EGL will provide to the Government a list of names and contact information of the CPV account holders in order to provide those account holders with the requisite notice. The government must provide notice for at least 30 days as well as direct notice to any person who reasonably appears to be known as a potential claimant for the CPV.

The deadline for filing a claim by a CPV claimant is at least 35 days after notice is sent (actual notice situation) or no later than 60 days after 1st day of 30 days of publication. Upon judicial resolution of any CPV claims, the Government will request the court to issue an order forfeiting the CPV to the United States.

Personally I've accepted my loss with e-gold and moved on.

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 1200 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀