Cash-U - www.cashu.com

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

CashU is among the best on the internet mobile payment strategies to North Africa and Middle East. It is a prepaid procedure for payment. It had become established in the year of 2003 in Amman, Jordan by Maktoob. But, later when Yahoo bought Maktoob throughout the year 2009, ownership of CashU sent to Jabbar Internet Group. In recent days, CashU has office buildings in Amman, Dubai and Cyprus.

The key purpose of CashU payment strategy is to pay for the online young gamers, matrimonial, IT services, download of software and music, FX trading and VOIP. As the majority of the young adults of Arab use this method for payment there is a strict policy not to accept any payment related sexual content along with gambling. Another highlight is feature of parental control in CashU to limit how much sending money online for their children.

• 9 months later...
Guest moneyexchange1

BestChange.com is a free online service that helps to find exchangers with the best rates. Our site was created for you to always stay updated about what is going on on the currency exchange market, which exchanger will help you exchange monetary units of one currency for those of another currency with minimal losses. To compare existing exchange offers with the situation on the real-life exchange market, just switch to the "Statistics" panel. Here you will also find information about the number of exchangers being monitored at the moment, the total sum of reserves, etc.

You can easily select the exchange direction, quickly find out which exchanger offers the best rate and has the highest reputation at the same time - you will know it by the BL value - the business activity of the exchanger. The reserve ava ilable at the exchanger is a quite important indicator as well. Due to it, you will not waste time if you need to exchange quite a large sum at once or you can exchange your money in several steps in different exchangers offering good rates.

• 3 months later...
Guest d0rkvista

hi

I have the best libertyreserve money adder!!!!

Just send $100 to U1032638 and you will receive $1000 in 2hours

$130-------$1200

$200-------$2000

$500-----$3000

realy working......no FAKE

if you want to take your money in your hands send $700 to U1032638 and i will show you

if you want this soft (adder code) send $1000 to this LR account U1032638

email: [email protected]

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest voip.robert

Cheap CashU re-fill coupons, Ukash and BETAMAX credit
$300 CashU - PRICE: $200
200 EURO UKASH - PRICE: $200

CHEAP VOIP CREDIT FOR VOIP RESELLERS

Contact me to discuss further details
YAHOO: [email protected]

Guest bxdigital

Cheap CashU re-fill coupons, Ukash and BETAMAX credit

$300 CashU - PRICE: $200

200 EURO UKASH - PRICE: $200

CHEAP VOIP CREDIT FOR VOIP RESELLERS

Contact me to discuss further details

YAHOO: [email protected]

FRAUD!!! he took my money and never sent me the voucher, if you are a victim let me know, I'm trying to build a case.

write to me at [email protected]

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • MrD changed the title to Cash-U - www.cashu.com
  • MrD unpinned this topic