⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF does not endorse any products advertised. 🔥 Advertise here.🔥

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 7:17 PM, manny_0 said:

prizm is another concurrency which in my opinion is better than BTC because of Roy club. Roy club make things easy for the participants with its exceptional mining ability to produce new coin. join Roy club today if you haven't guys it is really good.

just like you have said the prizm will only get better and better. now is the time to invest.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:45 PM, luyimbazihenry123 said:

just like you have said the prizm will only get better and better. now is the time to invest.

Buy as much prizm as you can to participate in Royclub, the rate of prizm increases daily hence more profits to gain, buy prizm when the rates are still low.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Bitcoin new today is: 

""Bitcoin’s (BTC) price remained resolute this week as global market indexes reacted to oil futures collapsing below $USD for the first time in history.

West Texas Intermediate’s (WTI) May futures contract went negative on Tuesday with a closing price of -$37 per barrel. Demand for oil has shrivelled as half the world’s population is under lockdown restrictions.

As people have nowhere to go, less oil is being consumed. As a result, oil storage limits are being reached.""

So what do you think about this news? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bitcoin is slowly taking up the economic part of the world as a sensation. It will surely be taken up as a suggested use of monetary means to operate in businesses, that too, throughout the world. Within a decade people will understand that encryption technology is the right way to protect your money.

I have heard news that Intuit will take up the option to include bitcoin as an option to use as currency if Bitcoin prevails which I think would. I am waiting until Intuit launches this for QuickBooks Cloud Hosting platform as well. It will be exciting to use Bitcoin for professional as well as personal expenses.

• 1 month later...

Yes, a bitcoin currency with great potential and demand for it will only grow over time. One thing that scares me about bitcoin trading is its instability. It often grows very sharply and many people say that it is a special manipulation of the currency. I don't like it very much, I like more stable currencies that bring stable earnings.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New plans released by MasterCard suggest that the American financial giant is planning on launching cryptocurrency payments on its network. The plan is to release these options sometime this year. The company mentioned that it feels cryptocurrencies are becoming an important piece in the financial world.

Raj Dhamodharan, EVP blockchain and digital partnership at the company, revealed in a post that they will focus on protecting the consumer and complying with regulations before selecting its supported crypto assets. However, MasterCard has already started working on integrating some digital coins on its network. Furthermore, the company recently partnered with BitPay and Wirex to create its crypto cards.

I have little doubt Bitcoin is part of those plans.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Cryptocurrencies seem to be having a blockbuster 2021, having picked up well in the first four months of the year. Understandably, there has been a lot of noise over the digital assets. Many markets, which were earlier hostile to the idea, have started embracing it. Many industry leaders have issued ringing endorsements in their favour. The extent to which these virtual currencies have gained significance can be estimated from the fact that world’s largest index provider S&P Dow Jones Indices has started three new indices to exclusively focus on various cryptocurrencies.  The returns on digital assets have dwarfed the returns from stock markets – which experts believe are on steroids due to global liquidity. A new cryptocurrency has made a phenomenal impact on the market after making its debut on Monday. The digital currency, called Internet Computer (IC), has already achieved a market value of US$45 billion,(data source:kalkinemedia) making it one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world.The usual suspects – Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are never far from the conversation regarding crypto. So, the fact that a newcomer - which relatively few people had heard of - made such a splash, it really raised a few eyebrows, to say the least.

Abra’s CEO Bill Barhydt has announced that he is currently holding 50% of his net worth in Bitcoins. Abra is one of the leading digital-asset exchanges that has seen significant traction over the long term.

Barhydt took to his Twitter account on amping up his Bitcoins portfolio, saying :

“A few weeks ago, I increased my ownership of #Bitcoin significantly and it’s now 50% of my investment portfolio. Why? I believe #Bitcoin is the best investment opportunity in the world right now. There are three reasons I believe this to be true today…Fundamentals, Technicals, and Sentiment.”

Cryptoknowmics

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dennis#MD changed the title to BTC - Bitcoin Discussions