Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

@Poppin Sooner or later Bitcoin and the entire crypto market is going to be regulated. Unfortunately, I may say, the latest skyrocketing in popularity for crypto made it a target for countries regulators

Anyway, seeing a regulating market may be a good thing after all as we will see less and less scammers and people that use it for malicious purposes. I like cryptos, I like bitcoins but I don't want to see it used to sell drugs, weapons or a form of payment for ransoms.

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing a (government) regulated crypto market will be a hard thing to happen. It's basically like putting a door in the middle of an open field and asking people to walk through it. 

Recent example from Canada: https://cointelegraph.com/news/canada-td-bank-bans-credit-card-purchases-of-crypto-following-global-trend

Also, the part with not being able to sell anything illegal - no way this is going to stop. Yes, maybe not with Bitcoins. But with Monero.  When there is a will, there is a way.

After all that's the idea of cryptos - decentralized, self regulating, untraceable (apart from the transactions). Just like the onion network (deep/dark web) there are so many layers that can be applied in order to keep one's annonimity that if done properly - nobody will be able to find you. 

As I noticed in case of all cryptocurrencies your profit will be always strongly connected with current prices for them, they change fast and unpredictably so despite your strategy you can earn various amounts of money for every month. The simpliest and most popular strategy is trading and buying cryptocurrencies, you just need to monitor prices, buy them for lower ones and sell for higher ones. It's also the fastest way for earning money with them :) Mining is another very popular strategy too but for it you'll need to build your own unit which demands much time and energy from you, as also money for special equipment and electricity. This strategy has many advantages comparing with the first one but considering all that costs it can be really less profitable sometimes. Usually in this case cloud mining is chosen as an alternative which is based on special companies' service, you simply sign up a contract with them and in this way can save money greatly. There are many cloud mining companies now but as the checked and well-trusted ones only Eobot, Genesis Mining, Hashflare hashflarecode.com/ , Hashnest and Hashing 24 are considered, in all other cases there's a great risk for scam. And yeah, mining in general is better for long perspective investing.

• 2 weeks later...

As long as the cryptocurrency remain anonymous, and some of them are made that way, to give it's owner full anonymity, it will be used for illegal purposes. But I can say, that even bitcoin, which is not fully anonymous, can be used for money laundering. You get bitcoin on one wallet, exchange it for another anonymous cryptocurrency, then transfer it to a different wallet, and so on, if needed. Yeah, you lose something on exchange, but the bitcoin cannot be tracked down anymore. There are special services that do this in one go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually refer it as a king of the crypto currencies and future leader of all currencies. Some good recovery period for the bitcoin and now it is looking for the 10k dollars level and it will reach there very soon. The next target will be $20000 which is expected in next 2-3 months! Believe in Bitcoin! 

I would not be sure of such a goal at a price, at least for the next two to three months accurately. Especially, given the current trend of trading on all crypto-exchanges. Plus, you should not focus your mind solely on Bitcoin. So far, I do not expect that more than an interval of 8-10 thousand on https://hiribi.com/ when exchanging Bitcoin

Guest Bartmanhomer

There are too many ICO nowadays and it's so hard to pick which one will be promising. It requires us to make a further investigation before we decided to invest our money on one or more ICO's https://icoschedulers.com/ Maybe someone will advise?

Bicoin is the leader of the house in the crypto market. The way Bitcoin is getting regulations on the market and everyone is talking about it is quite amazing to gain profits through the investment in this gorgeous cryptocurrency. I believe in the bright future of BTC.