We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
asifunoc

Earning Methods Online - Earningmethodsonline.blogspot.com

The procedure is very simple. Here are a few tips on how you can earn through these Paid to signup sites.

Create a separate Email just for the purpose of participating in the PTS sites. This is because after you signup for the sponsor sites they keep on sending promotional mails, so if you are using the same email id you use for your friends and family you might risk getting spam mails all the time.

You can choose to give vague details. For example if my address was 16th Block, So and So Building, So and so street, it is fine if you don't want to give your complete address. Just include the street address and Pin Code.

For More details visit http://earningmethodsonline.blogspot.com/2...om-paid-to.html

Referrals:

The more referrals you obtain the better is your income. Every site offers referral commission i.e commission for bringing the member to the site. For every ad your referral clicks you get commission. You either fetch some referrals on your own or you can buy them from the site itself.

Every site sells referrals, but does not promise their activity.

So it is advised you get referrals on your own

Premium membership:

This requires investment in the site. Premium members are offered more for every ad and also more referral commission than the standard members.

In order to be a premium member you need to buy Premium membership package from the site, which are available on various period basis.

url edited: was merged to oringinal Topic

skylady

Paid to click, famously known as PTC is regarded as one of the easiest programs available to start your run in online earning. This is the basic program for all those people who want to earn from home.

To brief it simply on how the program runs, you are given a set of ads everyday and you are paid to view those ads. Sounds simple isn’t it? It works the same way too.

For More Info About This Programms Please Visit http://earningmethodsonline.blogspot.com/2...ck-program.html

Thanks for such a wonderful tip you have given out here, another tip I can give out is having many referrals. Literally, many referrals as much as possible in order to help you rise on top above others. Have your friends on the list, and other colleagues of yours to join or post an ad promoting your paid to signup sites.

I got another tip here, and that is to post ads on online classifieds. There are a lot of people wandering around on the net looking for information on how to earn money this would be another avenue where you can grab the attention of people and they might join the site you are promoting. It is best to post your earnings too, to give the readers alike a glimpse of the possibility that they can earn money out of it.

Yes, it's a brilliant idea to make separate emails from you pts email so it would not be annoying to see all those emails sent to you every hour from such sites.

A piece of advice, always check for reviews of the site before signing up. It pays to check it. :)

Yeah..its easy...coz u only have to view the ads...im already doing that, but im wondering if that is true...if can really earn>>>

Can the thread starter post some payment proof so we would know that paid-to-signup is really working? Hope this aint too much.

I have checked your blog and it is very clear, simple and easy to understand on how to make money with PTS Sites. I appreciate the effort to inform those who are not so keen on these stuff. More power.

Admin
How much have you already earn from here sir?

asifunoc is talking about how to earn in PTC programs not on some specific programs. and he is right premium membership and many referrals make you earn good money in PTC. I personally earned around $1000-$1500 from each PTC i was member of having a downline (referrals) of 200-300 persons

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Can that one realy bring gud devìdends

Yes you can earn good money. However the original post is slightly misleading. not all sites allow you to buy referrals. Some allow buying, some allow renting (say for 1c per day), some allow both, some allow none, it all depends what you are looking for. You have to do the maths and decide if you can earn more than the cost of buying/renting. May sound obvious but it is surprising how some people don't seem to understand this.

Click me to learn how to get more referrals

Payment proofs here

<!--quoteo(post=1835:date=Jun 7 2009, 04:15 AM:name=Jutawan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jutawan @ Jun 7 2009, 04:15 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1835"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->How much have you already earn from here sir?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://member-asifunoc-m55.html" target="_blank">asifunoc</a> is talking about how to earn in PTC programs not on some specific programs. and he is right premium membership and many referrals make you earn good money in PTC. I personally earned around $1000-$1500 from each PTC i was member of having a downline (referrals) of 200-300 persons

And how much do you invested to reach that sum ?

i know about the more active referral you have, the more money you will earn, but my problem is i can't get referral. i don't know what best to do to get those referral. i use social site and my site to advertise, but still having bad result. i think i have to study more about promotion. if anyone can suggest me what should i do to success getting referral and become one of the successful person through ptc like others, i would be really grateful.

well the problem here is when you do not have referrals like in my case what i usually do is rent some referrals although there is no guarantee that these RR are going to click everyday well at least you will have someone to help you increase your income

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

Admin

well the problem here is when you do not have referrals like in my case what i usually do is rent some referrals although there is no guarantee that these RR are going to click everyday well at least you will have someone to help you increase your income

I am members of some bux sites but I've never rented referrals I usually promote the programs harder using SEO and forums and blogs posting till I get a decent number of refs that click for me.

If you rent referrals you always need to recycle the referrals that are not clicking anymore so you will not end up paying for referrals that are bringing you no profit.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Referrals: The more referrals you obtain the better is your income. Every site offers referral commission i.e commission for bringing the member to the site. For every ad your referral clicks you get commission. You either fetch some referrals on your own or you can buy them from the site itself. Every site sells referrals, but does not promise their activity. So it is advised you get referrals on your own

Premium membership: This requires investment in the site. Premium members are offered more for every ad and also more referral commission than the standard members. In order to be a premium member you need to buy Premium membership package from the site, which are available on various period basis.

For more details visit <a href="http://earningmethodsonline.blogspot.com/2009/01/tips-to-help-you-earn-from-paid-to.html" target="_blank">http://earningmethodsonline.blogspot.com/2...om-paid-to.html</a>

Good Info thanks!

http://RealvsScam.webs.com Top Trusted PTC & GPT W/ Live Chat

hMM...i bought referrals who only have less than 10 clicks for the whole week. argg... i want to report that member but of course we cant.

@pjbabia

It's hard to complain about rent refferals or buys refferals. We can't control how that works so I don't like to use PTC as business because it will depend on other activities too. I prefer to push my own selves than to depend on others.