Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
jeckvishva

Whats A Good Online Investing Company To Start With?

I am a 20 year old college student looking to get involved with mutual funds and maybe some stocks. I already have a roth ira and am looking for a good online investment company like Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and Ing Direct to start and play around. I am looking to investing a couple thousand for now since that is what I can afford.

Any advice, pros and cons, and anything else you have to say would be appreciated. What is a good company to start with. We all have to start from somewhere.

I am a 20 year old college student looking to get involved with mutual funds and maybe some stocks. I already have a roth ira and am looking for a good online investment company like Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and Ing Direct to start and play around. I am looking to investing a couple thousand for now since that is what I can afford.

Any advice, pros and cons, and anything else you have to say would be appreciated. What is a good company to start with. We all have to start from somewhere.

Bidtraffic

You don't need to Invest to earn money online just your time.

Earning Proof:

http://imageshack.us/f/703/starripiss.png/

Payment Proof:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/starripiss2.png/

Click This If You're Interested

well inm my views i will recommend you to invest with Goldwatcher company online they have there website through you will buy a Gold Watch and then your business will begin then you will make pairs so on you will earn a good business through this easiest way .

I can mention a lot of pros about online investments but it doesn't mean that it will automatically out-weigh the con.

About the pros...

Online investments are basically speedy, simple, and accessible even in the comfort of your home. Of course you need to learn the kind of investment portfolio you want to immerse yourself into. But it isn't really that complex because you have all info you need available online. Stock information websites, for example, will give you regular updates of online stock market, of what is the moods and swings of online market.

Now, on to con side...

There is one thing that is prevalent online -- fraud and scams, and the people behind them (usually those who "sell" themselves as brokers).

How to deal with it? The best way to deal with the con side is for you to prefer online investment companies (which is to my judgment what you are doing right now) over individual "brokers".

Anyways, you can check the likes of E*Trade, SogoTrade... and if you are not too concerned with market swings and just want to automatically invest... maybe the likes of ShareBuilder is what you are looking for. Check these types of investment companies and go from there....