Sign in to follow this  
goldenladyfun

Almost Overwhelming

Well unlike some people I really do have an extensive financial background. I started working with trading programs back in the 80's. I have seen my fair share of deals both in the U.S. and Europe. Today I have one mission. That is to sell affordable gold. Check out my blog: goldenladyfun.blogspot.com . I also provide offshore consulting and financing of in the ground assets as well as offshore financing. I would be happy to talk to you about your needs.

Well unlike some people I really do have an extensive financial background. I started working with trading programs back in the 80's. I have seen my fair share of deals both in the U.S. and Europe. Today I have one mission. That is to sell affordable gold. Check out my blog: goldenladyfun.blogspot.com . I also provide offshore consulting and financing of in the ground assets as well as offshore financing. I would be happy to talk to you about your needs.

I've checked your blog and I really like it. So much good information there ! What's your name btw?

Staff

WELCOME to our Forum, goldenladyfun :smile:

PMed you...

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...