TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anand

Hi Dennis And Everone Here

5 posts in this topic

I really do not know how to write those catchy and great looking headlines in the Introduction and About Me sections at any platform or social network. Let me say plainly that I am Anand hails from India, presntly in Bangkok. I am an online Internet Marketer and a Blogger. I am looking forward to have more interactions with you all and benefit from your company and experience.

I own a website called http://earnwithanand.com

I write a blog regularly http://earnwithanand.com/Wordpress/

I have joined a few online biz like:-

TVI Express, Nettpennystock, JUSTBBENPAID, ONEX, AUTOXTEN, GRU, RCB, F5M Millionaires Club

I successfully ranked my site and blog to first and second pages of GOOGLE by help of SENUKEX

Rest I am here to learn from Guru around here.

Thanks for the read

Anand

http://earnwithanand.com

Hi Anand. Let me be the first to welcome you on the boards. I am new here as well, but I feel that we are going to have some great conversations.

I see that you already have some experience in SEO, sounds very interesting. Once again welcome.

HelloAnand I've just checked your website and I have to say it looks good overall even if is an plug-an-profit affiliate site right ? Also I visited the blog and the articles are good but somehow if you ask me I think there is to much advertising there: banners, affiliate links, amazon offers..

I'm wondering are you making good money from those ads ?! Coz if you don't is better to remove some of them as the website looks bussy right now..

Nice to see a SenukeX user btw :) I use often that program to rank my microniche websites.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

I agree with Dennis. I think your articles itself are great, but will all the other ads surrounding it, it comes of as a rip-off. I am not saying that is your intention, because I don't think it is, but by the look at it I think that is what your target market would feel like.

It simply takes the focus away from your articles.

The same can be said about your website, which does look like a plug-in-profit site but that's how they look like. Personally if never really liked them, but again Stone Evans is doing quit good :)

The other programs you mention, are you part of all of them or is it the ones you have tried out ?

WELCOME to our Forum Anand :cool:

Glad to have you with us !!!

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...