The Forex Revolution

Guest cellcell

Guest cellcell

Dear Fellow Trader,

I bet you are wondering:

"What is The Forex Revolution?"

You've probably heard a lot by now. There have been rumors and talk flying around for months. The excitement has been building.

People know that there is something different going on here.

But what is different about this? Why is this a game changing new system?

Well ... Now it is time to unveil The Forex Revolution.

Now it is time to show you what has been happening underground.

We are about to show you an inside peek at the revolution.

A backstage access to see for yourself why this is the biggest undertaking to hit the forex market... ever.

We are going to show you why the forex revolution is a machine, a movement... a monster that is churning out money.

We are going to show you...

Click here

http://1b34az-8m-hkxw094jfr-i2u3s.hop.clickbank.net/

...why the revolution is a new and never seen before approach to taking the forex market hands on and shaking more money from it than you can imagine.

You see - that is why we are here. That is what we stand for.

We are a team. We make moneyā€¦ TOGETHER

However, first things first - Who am I?

My name is David Heath.

I one of the main traders behind The Forex Revolution.

My title is ā€œChief Strategistā€ but I generally over see most things; from development to testing.

I have been involved in forex trading for over 6 years now. I have worked for brokers. I have traded personal funds and managed funds. I also work in the futures market (mostly trading the Emini and SPI)

However..

My passion is trading the foreign exchange market using automated forex robots.

Why? Because I am aiming to build up my automated trading portfolio so that I can make a HUGE passive income.

I don't want to work.

In-fact I don't want to trade either.

I want robots to do it for me.

I also want a very large yacht and a house on the waterfront in Falmouth Harbour, Antigua (thatā€™s in the Caribbean). So that is my goal!

Now my chosen path is via the forex markets. The reason is a very simple fact - you can become rich from the foreign exchange markets in a very short time.

...And you can do it on autopilot

...And it is fully SCALABLE.

The amount of money traded on the wholesale forex market is billions of dollars a day. Now.. I'm not pretending that I plan on earning that much! But what it does mean is that the forex market is scalable about as high as it would be possible to go (in terms of income).

Click here

My team and I are doing extremely well from our forex robots right now, we are making great money BUT we want to do better.

We want to make even more.

My otherā€¦ rather lesser passion.. is to get to the point ā€“ so lets save you some time and get straight down to it.

Lets start with ā€œThe Magic Bulletā€.

I have some bad news for you:

There is no such thing as a magic bullet trading system.

In-fact magic bullets generally donā€™t exist... at all.

ā€œIf YOU think that this is a magic bullet forex robot that will make you a fortune overnight I want you to leave now.ā€

Seriously, please don't waste my time. Just go and buy the latest and greatest marketing BS robotā€¦ you'll be disappointed every time.

So.. for those of you still here - there is NO such thing as a magic bullet. No one forex robot will make serious profit (and I mean serious profit, not sure a little bit) day after day, week after week, year after year.

You see market conditions change, one type of technical indicator might only be good one day, and no good the next.

Robots can't change.

OK I am sure that some "marketing gurus" will have told you that their forex robot has artificial intelligence and can automatically adapt to the market?

Well.. sorry to break it you but they are telling you that to make you buy their product.

So... what is the solution?

How can we all reach our goal of making substantial passive income from trading automated robots?

Enter The Forex Revolution....

ā€œIn a nutshell - The Forex Revolution is an open platform on which we are co-developing a set of the Worldā€™s most profitable robots.ā€

Itā€™s called crowd sourcing... and it works.

Think about it - Wikipedia is a crowd-sourced encyclopedia and it is now broader, larger and better than any encyclopedia made by one company (hint hint Encarta).

This is how The Forex Revolution works:

My team and I have created a set of ultra profitable robots.

You can download our robots and start trading them.

You make money.

Now... if that's as far as you want to go - fine.

But the reason that this is different is that our team is welcome to add their knowledge.

So - We trade. We make money. We analyze. We improve.

Then we add the next robot... and trade... we make more money... and we go on and on updating and improving as we go, as a team.

ā€œIā€™m confused - show me an exampleā€

The best way I can show you the revolution working is with an example:

So... a few months ago our team had just produced version 1 of REVOBOT-1 and were trading it.

We asked Tom Rogers (heā€™s a well known trader in the community) to join our team and give our robot a test.

Now Tom is a good guy but heā€™s not really a developer. But he does trade forex robots and so any opinion he could offer was great for us.

Tom traded REVOBOT-1 for a couple of weeks, he made just over $1.2K (+ 40% of this account balance) and then we asked him what he thought.

He told us that he thought the robot did better during certain market times and in particular we should avoid the US session opening time.

So what did we do?

We added a time function to prevent REVOBOT-1 trading during this time.

The results?

We all made 24% more the next week.

Tom wasnā€™t a pro ā€“ but just one more head clued us all into a new approach ā€“ and it worked!!!

Now, not every adaptation works... but we like to test them. That is what crowd-sourcing is. We can all test and analyze. Using the power of the crowd to scale-up testing.

When we find a new adaptation we try it and then we all make more money.

Do you see?

Crowd sourcing empowers the Revolution.

It combines thousands of great minds to work together.

ā€œBut I just want to trade your profitable robotsā€

Thatā€™s fine! At the core The Forex Revolution is a set of ultra profitable robots and if you just want to trade them and have nothing do to with the community ā€“ thatā€™s fine!

BUT.... how good will it be to know that the community is there working on the robots and that every now and then youā€™ll have access to the latest updated robot and settings?

Youā€™ll constantly be ahead of the market. Constantly making more and more money ā€“ and you didnā€™t even have to do anything. (Well actually you have to change the settings but this only takes about 1 minute every now and then).

So you probably want to know a little about our set of robots.

Well we are starting with our main one ā€“ REVOBOT-1. As The Forex Revolution grows we will be adding more and more...

As a team member of The Forex Revolution you will of course have access to each new robot that we add to the team.

Click here

• 6 years later...

Forex is foreign exchange market. Trade can exchange currency by forex currency rate. Forex is an online investment market. Trader can trade anytime they want form around the world. Now I am trading with a broker called CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads, low transaction cost, high leverage up to 1:500, swap free account fast and smooth executions system etc.

Archived