We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis#MD

Article Marketing Robot Review

Admin

What is Article Marketing Robot

Article Marketing Robot is a Special Software designed by an online marketer Named Vince that automatically registers accounts in Web Directories, Email Signups and Confirms them.

Article Marketing Robot also offers a better way for you to SPIN your content so you cannot find any Ask to purchase additional spinning software. It provides a built-in thesaurus that grows in it's database since you utilize it more regularly.

Article Marketing Robot Then Submits your Spinned Article To over the Thousand Sites using your own schedule or submitting it all directly as per your preference.

Once I installed the Free 5 Day Trial, I used to be Completely Amazed given it went very quickly. I couldn't believe that a software can establish these accounts quite fast including Captcha solving. Yes it uses Decaptcher.com and Death by Captcha services that is certainly very cheap at $2 per 1000 captchas solved.However you are able to do it manually if you prefer but I do not recommend as there are over 8000 article directories in to database. Are your fingers and eyes ready for over 6000 captcha codes?!

Now, I posted some articles and check if it worked. So I made a new article, then created the Title tags and Meta Data to include my Keywords and made a FULL Blast of Article Marketing Robot.

Why Should I Get Article Marketing Robot?

• It's Free to try it for 5 Days. You will get a complete Full Working version of Article Marketing Robot and also this can immediately make any difference towards backlinks and targeted traffic to your sites.
  • It could Schedule the submissions automatically. Just leave it and end up forgetting it. I simply love this feature. In Senuke I always return back occasionallysimply to click a control button or two.Article Marketing Robot can schedule your submissions to be done, hourly, daily or weekly. It's total customization.
  • It's Not really a Monthly Payment - Simply a Only Once Investment of not even a $100. How much have you been spending for your SEO campaigns? Yes, I've tried and tested every SEO tool out there but I can actually say this is the best tool for top price. The author could simply charge $200 in this and I'll still purchase it.
  • I have been using AMR since December 2010, so as to look at the effectiveness of article marketing robot I created 5 good quality review sites each promoting one clickbank products using a fresh Clickbank account, after using AMR for additional than a month I started getting good results. On early January, after 4-5 weeks of using article marketing robot we were looking at all within the first page of Google.

Conclusion:

It's my passion to instruct people more info about SEO and Linkbuilding as I've started Internet Website Marketing doing SEO for others to boot. I know the way difficult it is to obtain their SEO campaigns during the right track. For this reason I am giving my recommendation in this SEO Marketing Software.

It just works, but of course there is a potential for abuse. And that abuse will be explained in my bonuses below. How to use it for maximum Search Engine rankings for your chosen terms.

Article marketing Robot remains to be a tool which if not used properly could actually harm than do good for your site's rankings. That is why I'm offering my Secret SEO System that I've successfully used to rank this Page using Article Marketing Robot Only. Also make sure you are reading the post in this forum where I'm trying to explain each of the features from the software and provide you with tips to be able to work with it at full power.

DOWNLOAD FREE FIVE DAYS FULL TRIAL AND EXPERIENCE THIS AMAZING MARKETING TOOL

300x250.gif

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!