Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
alan

Facebook Vs Google+

Google+ is released as a beta few days ago. And already it has got so many users. Google already tried and failed to break Facebook with Google Buzz etc. But this time it seems they are on a track. What do you guys think? Can Google do this with Google+?

I have used it and so far it is good. But very less features as compared to Facebook, for example, no Games.

What are your thoughts on this?

Top news, views, questions related to Apple iPhone and iPad on iPhone 5 Forum.

You can visit my blog at wondrouspics.com

Admin

Google+ is released as a beta few days ago. And already it has got so many users. Google already tried and failed to break Facebook with Google Buzz etc. But this time it seems they are on a track. What do you guys think? Can Google do this with Google+?

I have used it and so far it is good. But very less features as compared to Facebook, for example, no Games.

Alan are you confident Google+ is going to rock ?! Well I'm not so sure about this as google do not have experience with social networking. Orkut is not going to well .. google buzz I heard is going to be shut down.. may be this time they will be successful but let's not forget that facebook have YEARS of testing and experience in social networking already + a huge database of connected users that already uploaded pictures and messages and so on.. Will they move right away on google + .?! Why will they do that ?!

Also check my reply to MbizInc in this thread and tell me what you think

Only time will tell us! If you ask me, there will not be anything that you can compare with facebook power, and you know why? Because it requires a very very big investment...just imagine, facebook spent over 1 billion $ in the early years! with competition at their doors will google decide to spend that amount? I doubt ....but you never know right?

Well somehow I feel that Facebook has an edge in Social Networking over Google . Google has tried hard in the past and could not beat Facebook , lets see whats in the future of Google+ . I am curious to know that outcome . Nice question BTW.

Admin

Only time will tell us! If you ask me, there will not be anything that you can compare with facebook power, and you know why? Because it requires a very very big investment...just imagine, facebook spent over 1 billion $ in the early years! with competition at their doors will google decide to spend that amount? I doubt ....but you never know right?

Speaking about money I don't think Google will say no to any investment .. they spend a fabulous amount(1.65 billion $) when purchased Youtube details here so they have funds to invest in any new product.

On the other hand there are services from google that even if they got good publicity and were connected to the network are not performing to well (Google checkout etc) so not everything that comes from google is automatically a big success. If they will connect it with google android for mobiles and will take a market share from mobile users and will also connect with their services (gmail,youtube) they may have a chance... Hoever let's compare it with GMAIL.com and Yahoo.com and hotmail.com None of this services took supremacy in free,personal email world. This may happening with facebook , google + ..will both coexist

While I'm not sure if Google will be able over take Facebook I am sure they will both be competing for our business. Any competition is good for everyone so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens

Join FlippinHits Manual Traffic Exchange for FREE and receive a 14 day upgrade to Basic Pro !!

Find Work From Home Opportunities at http://homeaffilate.com

Admin

While I'm not sure if Google will be able over take Facebook I am sure they will both be competing for our business. Any competition is good for everyone so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens

John I agree if Google will try to buy Facebook this is not going to happen soon as Facebook is making good money. Seems to be the only social network that discovered how to make money without putting annoying ads or charge members a fee. And the possibilities are endless..just to name a few.. opening a money transfer service to compete with paypal, selling credits or virtual money for games or extend advertising into an adsense clone.. They have a huge database with members that visit the website daily...

hi,

Till now I haven't use it but one thing is sure that Google individual have a awesome strength then we can imagine Google+ have what ? Facebook and Twitter are a big hurdles for Google+

Let see how much time it takes to get high traffic ?

--------------------------------------------------------------

old cell phones

post-6413-0-32986800-1311765823_thumb.pn

post-6413-0-32986800-1311765823_thumb.png

Facebook is still the best because of the great features and different usabilties. But Facebook is offering a lot of users two localted in the all the world. Compared to this Google need still to grow up but it is on a good way.

Stick to facebook if you want the marketing dollars. What is that stat being thrown around... one in five in the entire world have facebook. Facebook is my pick hands down. This google thing would have to pull off a miracle to cut facebook off at the knees.

Thanks.

Marcus Wahl

Cash Surfing Network

http://cashsurfingnetwork.com

Helping Build Online Traffic Businesses

Facebook is still the best because of the great features and different usabilties. But Facebook is offering a lot of users two localted in the all the world. Compared to this Google need still to grow up but it is on a good way.

If + comes from different region then it is better then the best effective then FB. Thanks

I've noticed that after Google+ came out, facebook team is working with updates on it's platform, many new features added. Google wants people to move on their systems, but my opinion is that it's just another fail like buzz was. Many people from my country used mainly Orkut before, when fb wasn't so popular, then just most people moved on fb, dropped from Orkut. Google search is the best search service provider in my opinion and Gmail account to own is also worth, but i would skip this +, FB still owns in social networking:)

Meet my portfolio at http://www.hyip-intelligence.com

Interaction with teachers is really important to ensure that students understand the material which is being delivered electronically. Also, students need to know how to use the technology. Some of my students had no idea how to use Blackboard

I like Facebook much better than Google + due to the fact that Facebook already proved its competency as a social networking site. I had been able to communicate with my friends easily though Facebook. I was used to it already and I love it!

Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs