Need Lr In Exchange Of Perfect Money $75,000 (Only Serious Members Only)

Guest forextrader1

Guest forextrader1

Hallo,

I've at present $ 75,000 Perfect Money which is usually an income from Forex Buy & Sell and Forex Market,

I want to get them exchanged into my PayPal Account or Liberty Reserve, so that I can withdraw the funds into my bank account. I need clean funds so that Backtrace or Dispute should not be filed later on.

Is there any Exchanger available for this purpose or whom should I approach.

Please get back to me with your rates, terms and service.

if things works out I will start with $75K exchange and will give 25K monthly exchange every month. So your rates should be good should not be high like the professional exchangers.

I feel getting the funds exchanged and keeping in PayPal or LR would be safe as they has high security.

Note: SCAMMERS PLEASE DON't REPLY TO THIS THREADS OR TRY TO WASTE MY TIME. I KNOW HOW THEY TRY TO SCAM ME.

TERMS: ****** DON'T TELL ME TO SEND ME THE FUND FIRST !!! ******* I KNOW THEY WORK...BE A HONEST PERSON AND BE HONEST AND FAIR IN THIS TRADING. ******

Regards,

• 1 year later...
Guest reza2012

hi friend

today saw your post ... you dont found any exchanger that accept pay first ...

i have good suggest for you for more trust

you can for test send me first low amount and after sure increase your amount .

rate for change perfect money USD to liberty resreve USD is 2%

plz contact to me via :

yahoo Id : reza_ls2006

gtalk Id : life.x.love2008

• 1 month later...

Hi there, i will exchange ALL your PM money to LR and i will send first. We will start with small amounts. PM me please if this is what youa re interested in. Thank you

//edit i will send first only to this member so please dont ask me to send first if you are NOT author of this topic. you will waste your and mine time. thx

Archived