Help Me Abut Real Money Making Without Investment

robinmym

• Root Admin

hello everyone,

i am Bangladeshi boy.i want to make money online without any investment.how can i do this proper way?please help me or advice my blog.

http://www.robinmym.co.cc' rel="external nofollow">

Hello Robin. Welcome on TopGold Forum first of all. Nice to see you here. Well if you are interested to make money online but you dont have any funds ready so you cant invest you have to start it slowly. There are ways to earn money online without investments like pay to click websites (PTC) , freelance websites like scriptlance.com, freelancer.com get paid to post forums like collectiveinvestmentsforum.com etc

• 2 weeks later...

There is another way also, requires a little work, but this will make you more creative.

Start making a blog on a free site (for example blogger or wordpress), blogger will be better for starters. Your website will look like this -> something.blogspot.com

Try inputting some creative looking posts. Don't try to copy much, if you copy ->change title and inner components.

Share your blog on social media websites (twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, digg etc)

Main Idea of sharing is to get visitors and to get your website in Google results.

Within weeks you will be getting enough traffic and you will apply for Google Adsense, and can start making money (with creativity)

When you earn enough. Buy domain, and get started get visitors, then you will really earn.

And don't forget to be involved in forums like this, to get good ideas etc.

Hope this helped :)

• Root Admin

There is another way also, requires a little work, but this will make you more creative.

Start making a blog on a free site (for example blogger or wordpress), blogger will be better for starters. Your website will look like this -> something.blogspot.com

Try inputting some creative looking posts. Don't try to copy much, if you copy ->change title and inner components.

Share your blog on social media websites (twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, digg etc)

Main Idea of sharing is to get visitors and to get your website in Google results.

Within weeks you will be getting enough traffic and you will apply for Google Adsense, and can start making money (with creativity)

When you earn enough. Buy domain, and get started get visitors, then you will really earn.

And don't forget to be involved in forums like this, to get good ideas etc.

Hope this helped :)

Alan you have great points here and starting a blog is really a very good way to learn new things about the topic you write and also make money along. Id like to elaborate a little bit more what Alan said. Here are the steps of getting a succesefull blog

1) Find the right microniche and keywords to write about. I know everyone will want to write about their favorite things to do , their passions or how to make money online. Well it may be the case that this topics are already covered by established bloggers so will be quite hard for you to compete with them.. Check for exemple "make money online" and on google will see there are like 425000 results.. IS hard to compete with this guys and to get top rankings. And if we talk about seo... is really important to have good rankings ..to be in top.. Is like top 10 sites in google for a given search get 90% of traffic from searches..so if your site is on pae 2-3 -4 chaces that someone will find it are decreasing fast. So if you can't beat on make money online..try a micro niche like make money PTC" that returns only 5500 results.. When you have choosen a good microniche nthat you will like to write about you need to go to next step and find if there are any real interest for that particular niche. IF you find any then go and register a blog name on blogspot or wordpress with keywords in name like ptcmoneymaker.blogspot.com or makemoneyptc.wordpress.com

That's all for now I will complete the tutorial tomorrow I have to go out

Archived