What Plans You Have For This Summer

• Root Admin

Hello top golders :),

How are you ?! I think today is time for a new contest so let's rock and roll ;)

Write your plans for this summer and automatically earn $0.25 LR. Also the best answer that me and the mod teams will vote will earn $3 and the second best one will earn $2.

Example: This summer I'm going to work on my blog and also visiting my cousins and relatives.Also in August I may take a trip to Cairo.. My LR account is UXXXXXXX

Don't forget the LR account so I can pay you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kmon everyone Is time for winning some money

Helllo!

As summer is already here. Unfortunately, I must pass the last portion of my exams. From time to time I'm going to sunbathe in the beach. It's really hot.

I'm planning for the summer to take some rest and organize a little trip to other EU country. I'm in process of selecting the happy one :)

Here is my LR account number: U9405399

Guest binbin

This Summer, im going to take a rest in sea in my country, and beside in my free time, im going visit MMO forum to make more money. im plaining create some tool to help me make money online easy....

My LR : U8888364

Hi,

This Summer I will be working as a Drupal Developer in a new company. (joined this monday)

Also I will be updating my Blog regularly and earning through Google Adsense, and Pixazza. Both applied to the Blog.

AND Also I will be busy working part time SEO for my clients. :)

If all goes well and after 3 months I save enough money, I will be flying to Dubai. (to have some fun with friends over there, and possibly apply for a job as well)

My LR: U2412435

• Root Admin

Hi,

This Summer I will be working as a Drupal Developer in a new company. (joined this monday)

Also I will be updating my Blog regularly and earning through Google Adsense, and Pixazza. Both applied to the Blog.

AND Also I will be busy working part time SEO for my clients. :)

If all goes well and after 3 months I save enough money, I will be flying to Dubai. (to have some fun with friends over there, and possibly apply for a job as well)

My LR: U2412435

Wow Ala that's whaty I call a busy summer. Hows the atmosphere at the new company that just hired you? Any fine colleagues ? Is nice to hear you are doing SEO work. I started to do seo work as well Im still learnign though seo is an ongoing learning project. you can't say you know or you did enough seo :) especially with all this changes of google algorithms.

This summer, I want to go to SEA, swim, play with friends on the white sands. Live at the 5-stars Hotel with all comfortable things. Play football with my partners. Walk with my girlfriend on the sands at the midnight ... quite night. Clim to the mountain for sightseeing ... with fresh air ... a lot of things I can do ...

LR: U3640906

Wow Ala that's whaty I call a busy summer. Hows the atmosphere at the new company that just hired you? Any fine colleagues ? Is nice to hear you are doing SEO work. I started to do seo work as well Im still learnign though seo is an ongoing learning project. you can't say you know or you did enough seo :) especially with all this changes of google algorithms.

Yes it will be a busy summer, this week was very busy. Company is very good and professional (every project needs to be well documented and video tutorials created for some also). And my colleagues are very good. My team lead is a great person man, he helps a lot. We don't do SEO there in office but he has already been in Social Media as a side work since last 3 years and I am doing successful SEO side work from last 1 year. But believe me he tells me some real important things like what to place in articles you are creating etc. Very important points. So far I like my new company and colleagues. :)

Guest Hoang Long

This summer may not really fun for me since I need to work and just manage to have one week off. I will back to my hometown and I bet I will have great time with my family. 5 months aways from home make me miss my family so hard. My LR is U2438843

hi there !

I try read some topic in here on summer but problems with language, so I can not read much, I still know very little of his knowledge, I would like to integrate into the online world, I think of summer jobs I learn and understand your voice, so I can reach you with a knowledge of the best ways.

I have a suggestion that, although I understand that this proposal may sound somewhat paradoxical that a proposal or not necessary for you administer the forum but I think if you could add a bar converter language of several countries in the world (I am a Viet Nam and my but is the language of their country) then I think the forum will not stop just with the numbers 30 members regsiter new in a day.

thanks for the Forum for consideration and further developed, good luck to you and everyone !

My number LR : U7474404 :laugh:.

Guest filefat

summer is my best season overall. my hole family will travel to china on next sunday, but i am not able to join because i am working hard to income money from internet. For best on summer, please go with your girl friend on park or cinema. my LR ID IS U5308153

• Root Admin

summer is my best season overall. my hole family will travel to china on next sunday, but i am not able to join because i am working hard to income money from internet. For best on summer, please go with your girl friend on park or cinema. my LR ID IS U5308153

filefat I suggest you to not miss your holiday in China just because you want to work hard online.. Try to work smarter not harder. Honestly I mean is not ok to loose spending time with the ones you love just because you want to earn money online.. This days will not come back but you can work more when you come back.

Before opening my computer I try to stay outside as much as possible because thats when my mind is relaxed and I have a lot of ideas that I can implement online. when Im at computer I simply do things , read news and such and I loose my focus so I spend countless hours without doing much, having less productivity. My advice is to balance your time in front of computer with time spent relaxing with your friends, family etc. IS best for your health and income.

And about going in park as i summer I take my girlfriend every evening and we go in the park and doing jogging and then walk and chat. Girls love to walk and chat :biggrin: (a lot)

Guest whistler

Just complete my study project last week and now making plan for a trip to Hong Kong. I'll have chances to enjoy some delicious foods.

I'm thinking in my mind "how to ask my neighbour girl to go with me ?"

My LR account is U6410959

Guest TheRedHawk

i think that this year was very hard to me i face alot of proplems but at this summer i will take a rest for 2 weeks and then going to work at company to have a money

also iam going to make my own website with my friend it will be very good site for arabic and amircans movie , games ,songs with alll language and every entetainment things so it will be very good thing

also iam going to win from ptp and hyip

i think it will be goood summer

LR : u0065484

• TGF Premium

I don't want to miss my web while on vacation so I decided to go places where wireless internet is available. Thought of watching Tour de France and the British Open so am flying to Paris, stay for maybe a week and then London. Stop over Singapore on my way home. It would be a better break from working too hard. Wanna join?

LR U4212087

Guest zetta

I am a student and so I really long for the summers as they bring vacations with them for me. I am a sport enthusiast and so always try my best to get into a sporty mood in my vacations . I really like to spend atleast a week for playing squash and TT . This will rejuvenate the inner soul in me. With same enthusiasm I would try to find out money making programs available online. After all I am concerned about the rest of the year as well ..he he .. :-) .

But yes to add a zing I have already decided to visit a Hill Station for a week's time which will cleanse the mind of all the metro rush .

Zetta .

My LR No: U9823360

• 2 weeks later...

Archived