‴️-Paid Ad- TGF verify and approve but does NOT endorse the products advertised. πŸ”₯ Advertise here.πŸ”₯

• We've just launched a new contest with $200 total prizes. Do you have friends? Invite them on TGF and earn! Join here!. πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ

How Safe Is E-Currency?

Hi there friends.

I wanted to ask that how much safe is your online account? Because from last few months there are s many cyber attacks.

Which resulted in many leaked email addresses and passwords. Many of which worked on PayPal etc as well.

Don't you think its a risk having a Credit Card or a PayPal account?

Hi there friends.

I wanted to ask that how much safe is your online account? Because from last few months there are s many cyber attacks.

Which resulted in many leaked email addresses and passwords. Many of which worked on PayPal etc as well.

Don't you think its a risk having a Credit Card or a PayPal account?

Β 

I do not think so, as long as you are careful in clicking on any links or attachments in suspicious emails, I am sure your account will be safe.

About protection trying to

- run a good firewall

- keep your antivirus software updated

- change your password regularly

and finally don't give out your password, and never access a payment service through a link in an email.

Archived