Skrill - skrill.com

Rate this topic

On 7/25/2013 at 5:47 AM, nextop said:

Recent time, Skrill (MB) has begun to charge fee for transfer money between Skrill accounts. I think that's the reason why the amount got deducted $5. And I think you send him about hundred even thousand to cost $5 fee.

About me, I know this time MB charge their client a lot of money but I still see this is the best payment processor. Fast withdrawal, good conversion rate. I'm trading with HotForex and I am using it to withdraw my money. And after too many times without any problem, I decide to use it for several years.

You don't have any other options? I don't like the way electronic wallet increase fees, it's not such a good company.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

La vérification du compte bancaire est très facile, vous n'avez besoin que du code SWIFT et de  iTunes Mobdro TutuApp votre numéro de compte bancaire complet. Le compte Moneybookers peut également être facilement ouvert. Parfois, ils ont besoin de la vérification que VOUS EXISTE dans ce monde. Vous devez fournir une copie scannée de votre carte d’identité ou de votre passeport (nom anglais sur une carte authentifiée).

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2011 at 2:50 AM, remates2k said:

Hi Alan, I know people from India open Caribbean Bank account, to get a card for ATM Withdrawals.... Moneybookers will send you wire in USD or EUR....

Alternatively to moneybookers you can use Alertpay and see how they do to you on convertions currency exchange FileZilla Malwarebytes Rufustransactions... Alertpay also send you funds in wire system.

Bank account verification is very easy, you only need SWIFT code and your full bank account number. Moneybookers account can be easily opened also, sometimes they need your verification that YOU EXIST in this world. You have to provide scanned copy of your ID card or Passport (means your English name on an authenticated card). 
Read more on: https://topgoldforum.com/topic/7119-skrill-ex-moneybookers/

• 1 year later...
  • MrD unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...