Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
addyj672

Link & Image Optimization

It is important to optimize your internal & external outbound links for search engines as well as to give your visitors a better navigation. Try using good Anchor Text when you are linking to other people. Include the appropriate keyword in the anchor text which gives the outbound link a ‘proper meaning’ and value.

If your site has lot of images, you need to optimize them too as they can’t be read by the search engines. It’s very easy for a human reader to interpret the image into its meaning. However for a Web crawler the whole interpreting process is completely different. Search Engine spiders can only read text but not images. So you need to use some special tags for your images in order to give them some meaning.

It is important to optimize your internal & external outbound links for search engines as well as to give your visitors a better navigation. Try using good Anchor Text when you are linking to other people. Include the appropriate keyword in the anchor text which gives the outbound link a ‘proper meaning’ and value.

If your site has lot of images, you need to optimize them too as they can’t be read by the search engines. It’s very easy for a human reader to interpret the image into its meaning. However for a Web crawler the whole interpreting process is completely different. Search Engine spiders can only read text but not images. So you need to use some special tags for your images in order to give them some meaning.

Since your topic is backlinking maybe you can help me... I have been backlinking for over a month and I was askedto help someone with their site. here is the sites address http://www.wholesalekitchencabinetsandvanities.com/ I have done the analytics thru google and seo spyglass to find the links I have been making yet only a few show up... I have socially networked made them their own blog their own forum twitter facebook linked in and google plus pages??? what can I do to better associate their backlinks?? I do use anchor texting too...help...please