Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
alan

Blog Commenting

Find high PR pages on the various blogs that allow commenting and comment on those pages, including your link and anchor-text. After comment is approved then it provides your site with a strong back link. Do-Follow Blog Commenting. It is one of the best link building methods that provides both high PR as well as high search engine rankings by creating quality back links to your site.

Top news, views, questions related to Apple iPhone and iPad on iPhone 5 Forum.

You can visit my blog at wondrouspics.com

I totally agree with you blog commenting is very important in ranking any keyword speically if it is done on do follow blogs. But there is a difficult that is finding the right niche and do follow blog. It can take lot of time but one thing for sure that is if is approved then surly you keyword ranking will improve.

I totally agree with you blog commenting is very important in ranking any keyword speically if it is done on do follow blogs. But there is a difficult that is finding the right niche and do follow blog. It can take lot of time but one thing for sure that is if is approved then surly you keyword ranking will improve.

I am totally agree with u.

• Like 1

Blog Commenting is considered as one of the easiest ways to get free one way links to your website. All that is required of you is simply leave a comment on site related blogs and include some anchor text linking back to your site.

ADVANTAGES

»It is a real good strategy to get quality back links to the website.

»Most effective strategy for an immediate raise in the traffic to your website

»It will increase your Google position within a short period for high competitive keywords too.

Great post. I also do blog comment and when i see the same thing what I'm also doing, I feel good. Thanks.

Free Business Funding! Are You a Registered Business Owner or Sole Proprietor Looking For Free Business Funding?

Funding for YOUR Business NOW! Receive up to $300,000 in Grants & Loans FREE

http://www.businesscapitalnow.org and http://www.fundyourbiz.org

You are exactly right, we can get quality and strong backlink through blog commenting but also we should look at blog page rank before commenting.

DON'T LET THE PAST STEAL YOUR PRESENT.

James John

Scooters

You can rank on the first page of Google without ever doing blog commenting.

Now, if you are looking to connect with people, that's a different story.

"Do These 3 Things.... And Make Money, Every Time!"

FREE Video Reveals How YOU Can Start Making Money Online TODAY!