Sign in to follow this  
skylady

esp-lr - easysharelr.com

skylady    35

esp-lrtemplate_03-1.jpg

Welcome to EasyShare-STP.com!

esp-sphomepageimage.png Tired of losing money in high risk, high roi sites?

EasyShare-STP has a proven business model that offers members an opportunity to actually earn an online income in the safest way possible. EasyShare-STP offers realistic returns and long term goals that no other program can guarantee. EasyShare-STP is designed to help members earn the easy way right from their own homes. After registering an account and upgrading (purchasing advertising packs), members can earn up to 10% daily (of their advertising packs) by simply clicking on the surf button and viewing a number of websites just like watching T.V. commercials. At the end of the day members who have viewed the required number of sites will have their accounts credited (12 am server time). Once earnings have appeared members have the option of withdrawing their earnings to their payment processors or compounding their earnings (meaning to purchase more advertising packs using earnings). Upgraded members can also earn 5% referral commissions from their upgraded downlines. An upgrade will finally expire once a total of 120% has been earned on that upgrade.

The majority of surf programs fail simply because they run out of funds to pay their members. Those kinds of program are doomed once outgoing funds begin to exceed incoming funds.

Here at EasyShare-STP, that will never happen because the system is designed to equally divide a percentage of earnings to members based on incoming funds. This means members will continue to receive a maximum of 10% daily as long as there are enough funds to maintain that percentage.

If, for example, there is a decline in incoming funds the system will automatically adjust the daily percentage of member's earnings based on the available funds to make sure that there is enough for every member to receive payment without putting any strain on the program. This kind of system allows a program to last indefinitely and run smoothly; and most importantly EVERYONE will get paid.

{ Not the Admin.}

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skylady    35

From Steve: 3-12-09

" I think based on what I've read so far.. member's main concern is earning 1% minimum. Since it will take a lot more to earn 1% by retaining the original ESP, I think the best solution would be to transfer ESP-O upgrades to the new flavored sites. Although it will still take some teamwork to get ROI up where we want it, it will be easier to do that in the newer sites as opposed to consolidating all programs into 1 site.

As I said, it will still take teamwork and I will make some calculations on if and for how long we can offer the 1% minimum ROI. If the situation improves then keeping the 1% minimum shouldn't be a problem at all. If the situation does not improve then we have no choice but to revert back to true ROI.

I will have to talk to my programmer on when and how long the transfers will take and I will make an official update. I will say this though, this process will not be done in a day... but it will be done and all I ask is for everyone to be patient...

During the transferring process, everything in ESP will be disabled again. Once the transfers are complete, ESP's data base will be completely wiped out and members will have to log into the new sites depending on what processor you have upgraded with in ESP.

I will make an official update on when this will happen.

Steve

YM- easyshareprofit "

Steve is now in the process of putting all active upgrades in ESP Original, into the appropriate flavor site...

{ esp-sp esp-lr esp-ap esp-stp }

This will make it so much more centralized on each payment processor...

Remember folks, ' varied % daily ' depends on the upgrades for each day...

...if funds do not come in, no funds are paid...

That's what varied % daily means...

When funds come into the site, by way of upgrades and/or compounding,

then our daily % can go up to 10%... nice !!!

The minimum of 1% is optional for the Admin., we simply should not expect HIM to pay out of his own pocket for our earnings...

That's our job of working together to bring the daily % up...

We've done it before... using Monday - Wednesday - Friday, as upgrade days...

By golly we can do it again... and it's already started !!!

Great job members :wub:

Steve has been completely open with us and listened to our ideas, also implementing our ideas...

He deserves our patience and help...

Thank you,

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skylady    35
Didn't joined yet but planning too.

How is skylady,

still worth a try?

I believe, with the way Steve has always been honest with us on what's going on,

yes it is still worth going with these programs...

One of your choice or all four, your choice...

We have so few programs this last year that have been worth getting into...

Most Admins are in it for the money they can get for themselves...

I believe Steve is one of the few honest Admins.

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skylady    35

Have been upgrading, by way of compounding on Mon, Wed, and Fri as we did before to get % paid higher...

Of course when I have funds, upgrade from payment processors too...

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skylady    35

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skylady    35

From our Admin.:

ALL qualified 4/19 LR pendings have been paid.

Let's keep this momentum going everyone.

Steve

YM- easyshareprofit

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Al Capone    0
Paid!!!

Date: 4/24/2009 04:03

Batch: 14420008

From Account: U4659712

Amount: $10.00

Memo:

Thank you.

Congrats for your payment.

I really love sharing programs so i will definitely jump in ;)

skylady    35

Looks like we best be careful with any upgrades, until we hear from Steve...

No one knows where he is, so better put on HOLD for now :(

skylady

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skylady    35

Getting FAKE emails, NOT from Steve...

DO NOT respond...

6-29-09

"Special offer! Every transfer of $ 2 of this Liberty Reserve account U4438652 receive an additional bonus of six times, and increase your rating

Who Pay? When Pay 2$ msg message admin and say from wich account you pay and you members Number

Thanks

{edited as could be a problem} easysharelr.comAdministrator"

This is a fake...

skylady

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

skylady    35

Program does not come up, moving to closed...

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...