Get L R - Getlr.us

• 1 year later...

For along time i didn't visit to this forum.

Today i want to share to all members my proof of getgold.us and getlr.us. These sites are the head tail and batch Lr site. beside getlr.us, i saw sameordiff.com and evenorodd.com is the best site too.... but getgold and getlr.us have the best profit then the other one.

For today, if i have any proof from these sites, i will post here for all. It just for fun....

proof_getgold_us_and_getlr_us.png

getlr.us have released the tool for betting. It help user to confirm easy .... you can input all account information (acc, pass, login pin, master key), but you also input 2 of them (login pin, master key: these two step waste alot of time)

Tool_for_getlr_us.png

It very easy to use and i confirmed there is no key logger as i have used the decompiler tool for this. You can check if you want....

Don't forgot turn on the IP security function

How to play: * Click to button SAME or button DIFF and make a spend from your account. * After transaction completed, you have your NR. * Our system will delay up to 90 seconds, send $0.01 back to your account. * After transaction completed, we have our NR. * We using your NR and our NR to decide the result of the game.Rules: * You will win the game: If you bet SAME and your NR color is same to our NR color. If you bet DIFF and your NR color is different from our NR color. * You will lost the game in all another case. * The coin will be in the air if you have any modification of transaction. * Min bet $0.25, max bet $200. Spending out of range will return 100% of your spend based.Examples: * You bet $1.00 for SAME: Your Liberty Reserve Batch is #82476212, your NR = 1 + 2 mod 10 = 3 Our Liberty Reserve Batch is #82476296, our NR = 9 + 6 mod 10 = 5. You will get paid $2 instantly. * You bet $1.00 for DIFF: Your Liberty Reserve Batch is #82476224, your NR = 2 + 4 mod 10 = 6. Our Liberty Reserve Batch is #82476249, our NR = 4 + 9 mod 10 = 3. You will get paid $2 instantly.Status: * As some issues may be catched during processing, we defined some status/colors with it's meaning as below: HOLD: Your amount money will be refunded. * WAIT: Your winning money will be paid. * REFUNDING: Your money is out of range and it is refunding to your account. * REFUNDED: Your money is out of range and it is already refunded to your account. * White: You won. * Brown: You lost. * Yellow: The transaction is not completed. * Red: Your transaction have some problems with our rule.Contact Us: * Send email to [email protected] * Simply include your Liberty Reserve Account and you Batch Number in support email. * Do not attach images or urls. * We will process shortly (upto 1-24 hours).Disclaimer & Recommend: * This is only a game, DO NOT bet what you CAN NOT afford to lose. * Should use Opera/Safari/Firefox/Chrome browser for betting (recommended). * DOWNLOAD TOOL HERE FOR BETTING ON THIS SITE.Don't forgot turn on the IP Security function for your LR account.preboy1987's proofproofgetlrus.png

Archived