We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
skylady

esp-ap - easyshareap.com

Staff

esp-aptemplate_03.jpg

Welcome to EasyShareAP.com!

esp-sphomepageimage.png Tired of losing money in high risk, high roi sites?

EasyShareAP has a proven business model that offers members an opportunity to actually earn an online income in the safest way possible. EasyShareAP offers realistic returns and long term goals that no other program can guarantee. EasyShareAP is designed to help members earn the easy way right from their own homes. After registering an account and upgrading (purchasing advertising packs), members can earn up to 10% daily (of their advertising packs) by simply clicking on the surf button and viewing a number of websites just like watching T.V. commercials. At the end of the day members who have viewed the required number of sites will have their accounts credited (12 am server time). Once earnings have appeared members have the option of withdrawing their earnings to their payment processors or compounding their earnings (meaning to purchase more advertising packs using earnings). Upgraded members can also earn 5% referral commissions from their upgraded downlines. An upgrade will finally expire once a total of 120% has been earned on that upgrade.

The majority of surf programs fail simply because they run out of funds to pay their members. Those kinds of program are doomed once outgoing funds begin to exceed incoming funds.

Here at EasyShareAP, that will never happen because the system is designed to equally divide a percentage of earnings to members based on incoming funds. This means members will continue to receive a maximum of 10% daily as long as there are enough funds to maintain that percentage.

If, for example, there is a decline in incoming funds the system will automatically adjust the daily percentage of member's earnings based on the available funds to make sure that there is enough for every member to receive payment without putting any strain on the program. This kind of system allows a program to last indefinitely and run smoothly; and most importantly EVERYONE will get paid.

esp-ap * JOIN Here !!!

From Admin.:

esp-ap is on HOLD until Alert Pay releases our AP account.

Thank you for your patience.

Steve

{not the Admin.}

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Have been upgrading, by way of compounding on Mon, Wed, and Fri as we did before to get % paid higher...

Of course when I have funds, upgrade from payment processors too...

This is my highest upgraded one, so am able to re-invest every M-W-F, regularly !!!

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Update 4-8-09

" Thanks to member 'topearn' for suggesting this referral contest idea.

We have nothing to lose and a lot to gain so let's give it a shot:

April Referral Contest from Apr 9 - Apr 30, based on total referrals' adpack purchases.

* 1st place - $200 cash prize

Minimum $2,000 total referrals upgrade to qualify

* 2nd place - $150 cash prize

Minimum $1,500 total referrals upgrade to qualify

* 3rd place - $100 cash prize

Minimum $1,000 total referrals upgrade to qualify

* 4th place - $75 cash prize

Minimum $700 total referrals upgrade to qualify

* 5th place - $50 cash prize

Minimum $500 total referrals upgrade to qualify

* 6th place to 10th place - $25 cash prizes

Minimum $250 total referrals upgrade to qualify

If we are able to utilize the maximum potential of this referral contest it would cover our AP losses and we could easily get back on track and possibly remove the 50/50 rule... IF and only IF we are able to utilize the maximum potential of this contest.

Steve

YM- easyshareprofit "

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

From Steve, our Admin.:

" AlertPay has just reversed another $800 from the same fraudulent account that upgraded $5,800.

We have done everything we could to keep ESP-AP going

but but there are just too many factors going against ESP-AP that has prevented us from moving forward.

Not only has AlertPay continued to reverse funds { ...that were already paid...}

but there are too many admins and groups that have been targeting ESP-AP during the last few months and I will admit that it's finally taken its toll on the program.

I tried to continue to give members 1% daily even though on most days it was less than 1% until we were forced to revert to 'true ROI' because our reserves were being used up. Members complained and promised that if the 1% daily was brought back they would put more effort into supporting the program... So with our available reserves, I gave members the benefit of the doubt and brought back 1% daily but the situation just got worse when members continued to cashout without re-upgrading or promoting and on top of that AlertPay started reversing huge amounts of funds draining our AP funds since those funds have already been paid out to members weeks ago. I honestly do not know what to do at this point with ESP-AP.

This is exactly the reason why we launched the different flavors.

In extreme cases like these when a site is experiencing issues, it should not affect the other programs....

ESP-AP is and should be the only program affected.

ESP-LR, ESP-SP and ESP-STP are all still paying as usual.

It may not make a difference but I am sincerely very sorry for those who I cannot pay because AP funds have been depleted.

I have poured out all my time, energy, blood, sweat and tears into ESP for the last 8months and if circumstances were on our side I wouldn't hesitate to continue to pour out another 8months or more into a program.

ESP-AP upgrades and cashout will be disabled.

If members agree to allow me to restart a brand new program I will come up with a plan to correlate

ESP-AP refunds with the new program. I will only do that if members agree to it.

Steve

YM-easyshareprofit "

As always Steve, my support is with you on whatever you decide is best for the program, members and yourself... you have been working so hard and need to do something to ease the strain on yourself...as well as get the program back on track...We can keep the scammers out of the new site...

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Update on esp-ap site:

My team and I are working on a new plan for a brand new program.

At this time I cannot give an exact date on when the new site will be ready but I will

make sure to always send updates regarding our progress.

What I want members to know at this time is the new program will be totally brand new.

ESP-AP members may opt to register or not...

However, a refund list will be created for ESP-AP members that are NOT in profit.

We will work out a plan for a percentage of funds from the new program to be allocated to

refund ESP-AP members that are NOT in profit.

Although I cannot stop certain members from complaining to AlertPay,

complaining will only cause more problems and will most likely hinder any progress

and more importantly hinder refunds since we need to maintain our AP account

in order to make the new program work.

Since this announcement there have already been 3 complaints to AlertPay and if this continues

and AlertPay shuts down our account then there is nothing more we can do for ESP-AP members.

Steve

YM-easyshareprofit

Come on members, lets get out to all the Forums and support one of the very few

Honest Admins we have in this industry at this time of gross scamming running rampant...

Thanks members,

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff
Update from Steve!

The new site will be ready in the next day or two.
The new site will be totally different and separate from the other ESP sites.

Once the new site launches we will follow through with the plan for ESP-AP that I mentioned in my last update.
{Update in above post}

In this industry you can never please every single member but I will continue on the path that is best for the program.
I am still here and will continue to do my best regardless of the negativity that's been circulating and I will not let that
deter what I have sought out to do.

In this industry nothing is perfect and most admins take the easy way out by simply disappearing or
creating a new program under a new identity...
I'm not that kind of admin and I will continue to do everything in my power to rise up where we once were.

Steve
YM- easyshareprofit

Would like to add a some thoughts to this:

From the posts I've read most of Steve's members are behind him all the way...
This honest , hard working Admin., needs our support more than ever...

Soooooooooo, fellow members, lets show Steve and any "lookers" just how we feel...

"Steve, we know how hard you've worked to get us through all the many rough times in the last few months,
that buckled most admins programs, and gave the scams the opportunity to take off with our money...

You have not disappeared with our funds and have continually worked out new ways of running our programs to keep us going...

For this we say Thank you kindly"

...and....

Now it's up to us, the members, to put in some work at keeping our programs going also...

Many have done this and the rest of us thank you sincerely...

We, as members, also will start working on a weekly plan of deposits to get us back in the money again...

WOW !!! I can hear the Ca-chang already :yes

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

RebornSurf is our new site

{ One of our few honest Admins., thanks Steve}

:thumbsup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

UpDate from Admin:

All ESP-AP pendings have been returned to their respective cash balances. The next step will be to compound cash balances as upgrades so that members will be able to earn from them. Once compounding of earnings has been completed, ESP-AP will be enabled utilizing 'true roi.' Upgrades following the 50/50 re-upgrade rule and cashouts will also be enabled. I will send an update again once this has been done.

This will get the ball rolling again and with just a little more patience and support ESP-AP can start to move in the direction that we once were... at the TOP!

Honestly, we can achieve this as long as everyone continues to works together.

I am still here everyone!

Steve

YM- easyshareprofit

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff
Up & running smoothly...

UpDate from Admin.: May 5-20-09

First of all I would like to thank each and everyone of you for being patient.

It's taken alot of work but ESP-AP is finally back !

Upgrades, surfing and cashout are enabled.

As mentioned in my previous updates:
1. All pendings have been returned to cash balances.
2. All cash balances have been compounded as an upgrade.

Please bear with me for a minute.
Since all cash balances have been compounded as an upgrade, it'll almost be like starting over again...

ESP is still a profitsharing program and will be utilizing the "True ROI" system meaning daily ROI is based on the amount of upgrades that come into the program daily.
Simply put, if there is 0' upgrades then ROI will also be '0'

However, to make sure that the program is moving there will also be a 50/50 cashout rule in place.

This means that before cashing out members must re-upgrade from their processor with at least 50% of the withdrawal amount. For example, I want to withdraw $100. I have to upgrade with at least $50 or more from a payment processor before I can withdraw $100.

Compounding:
Compounding will be allowed.

Compounding 50/50 in order to cashout:
To cashout by compounding 50/50 is allowed per the following:
For example I have $100 I want to cashout. I can compound $50 but can only cashout $50 NOT $100.

I have always tried to promote teamwork amongst members and that's what we need at this time to move forward.

ESP-AP has 3,430 members and if every member just does the minimum amount of work we will see huge results.

Steve
esp-ap

:thumbsup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

UpDate from Admin. for esp-ap: May 24th, 2009

5/22 and 5/23 have been credited on 5/24 cronjob.

Please remember that we are utilizing 'true roi' meaning daily ROI is based on exactly what comes into the program. This places how much members earn directly in their hands.

Steve

easyshareap

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Looks like we best be careful with any upgrades, until we hear from Steve...

No one knows where he is, so better put on HOLD for now :(

skylady

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Just found out from our Fantastic Researcher Joe, that these emails are FAKES... DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM, who knows what could be hidden there...

6-29-09

"Special offer! Every transfer of $ 2 of this Liberty Reserve account U4438652 receive an additional bonus of six times, and increase your rating

Who Pay? When Pay 2$ msg message admin and say from wich account you pay and you members Number

Thanks

{edited as could be a problem} easysharelr.comAdministrator"

skylady

Getting FAKE emails, NOT from Steve...

Putting this warning in all esp's...

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Site not coming up, moving to closed...

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...