THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SNOPES

skylady

Another ones out there folks, so don't open emails you're not familiar with...

Just NOT Safe to do !!!

" Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 9:10 AM

HI ALL THIS was sent to me by our good friends son who is in charge of the computers for the state of Florida - whenever he receives anything like this it is a warning to the State as well as all us little people --

VERY IMPORTANT , PLEASE READ THIS

Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on. This information arrived this morning, Direct from both Microsoft and Norton Please send it to everybody you know who has Access to the Internet. You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail titled 'Mail Server Report' If you open either file, a message will appear on your screen saying: 'It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful...' Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC, And the person who sent it to you will gain access to your Name, e-mail and password. This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afternoon. AOLhas already confirmed the severity, and the anti virus software's are not capable of destroying it. The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself 'life owner'.

PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, And ask them to PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY SNOPES.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/mailserver.asp "

<_<

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

"Life Owner" eh? i dont think it is possible. yes i believe that someone can make that kind of virus. But if when we say any antivirus cannot atleast prevent this virus, then i dont think the news is true. Maybe unless this man who calls himself "life owner" is a person from the future who has much more advance technology than we have now in such a way that programmers of antivirus cannot defeat his "intellegence" Have you heard about Kevin Mitnik? was used to be called the most "dangerous hancker" in the US but now, I am one of his great fan! Remember his name Kevin Mitnick.

"Life Owner" eh? i dont think it is possible. yes i believe that someone can make that kind of virus. But if when we say any antivirus cannot atleast prevent this virus, then i dont think the news is true. Maybe unless this man who calls himself "life owner" is a person from the future who has much more advance technology than we have now in such a way that programmers of antivirus cannot defeat his "intellegence" Have you heard about Kevin Mitnik? was used to be called the most "dangerous hancker" in the US but now, I am one of his great fan! Remember his name Kevin Mitnick.

everything is possible nowadays pjbabia. this virus makers are also the persons creating anti-virus! i think the anti-virus software companies pays them to do the job lol. i didn't know that hacker, until you said it here. so nice information about him, i will check for more about the guy. B)

A movie was actually made for him. (Kevin Mitnick) based on true to life events.

you are thinking of conspiracy theories, though there is a bit truth about what you said. Yes some viruses are made by the antivirus makers but more virus are actually made by individual. Rember the I love you virus? He was arrested right?

Archived